Digital Success Risk Mitigation Programs
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Austin, TX, USA
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Experience, Customer Success, or Engagement Marketing in B2B SaaS companies
- 2+ years of hands-on experience building digital first, multi-channel risk mitigation programs with a consistent record of improved customer adoption, health and retention
- Experience establishing pooled resource models within Customer Experience, Customer Success, or Support
- Expertise identifying trends through data analysis and turning insights into actionable outcomes
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with an ability to communicate at all levels, escalate program issues, and mitigate project risks
- Deep experience working with customer success and analytics tools like Gainsight Journey Orchestrator, Salesforce, Looker/Tableau and more
- Consistent track record of designing compelling and impactful customer engagements
- Design a best-in-class digital-first risk mitigation program for digital customer success, defining risk measures and actionable triggers in order to build, maintain and monitor programs across the customer journey
- Iterate on our current health score to fit the purpose of digital risk mitigation programs
- Partner closely with the pooled CS team to create human touch intervention flows to mitigate risk and prevent churn when digital programs reach their limits
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop innovative and creative ways of engaging with our customers in order for them to achieve their expected business outcomes ● Analyze, assess, prioritize, and evolve programs to reduce risk by ensuring customers are realizing value from our platform
- Measure and report on program performance and business impact
Online whiteboard & teamwork platform
Miro’s mission is to empower teams to create the next big thing with their leading visual collaboration platform. The company’s whiteboard platform empowers remote, in-office, and hybrid teams to communicate and collaborate across formats, tools, channels, and timezones – without the constraints of physical location, meeting space, and whiteboards.
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Company Core Values
- Play as a team to win the world - We work, learn, and celebrate in collaboration rather than alone.
- Focus on impact and make it happen - We dream big, prioritize outcomes that matter most, and own our commitments.
- Learn, grow and drive change - We reflect openly on our successes and failures and apply learnings for our work, team, and self-development.
- Practice empathy to gain insight - We look from the perspectives of customers, users, and each other, to deepen understanding.