Senior Software Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Burlingame, CA, USA
- Experienced, 5+ years in developing and deploying top of the line user facing applications
- In addition, you have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a similar technical field
- Proficient with industry standards, best practices and design patterns
- Organized and analytical with the ability to track numerous separate threads to their appropriate resolution
- Core user features - explorer, properties, windowing systems
- Foundational application architecture
- Working with UX designers for overall design language for Studio
- UX component framework
- Building central backend systems
- Design and execute on the architecture and technical direction that will be the future of our application
- Own and deliver complex technical projects from the planning stage through execution
- Work cross functionally, across teams and technology platforms
- Mentor team members helping them improve their professional skills and expertise
- Design, develop, and implement technological practices, patterns, and strategies
- Participate in building the world's best professional application for massively multiplayer game development
- Some experience with C++ or .NET is a plus. You can interview in the language of your choice and pick up C++ once you join
- Experienced with UI frameworks like QT/QML, React, Cocoa, WPF, or others is a plus
Game platform and game creation system
Roblox’s mission is to bring the world together through play. They enable anyone to imagine, create, and have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive 3D experiences, all built by a global community of developers.
- Benefits and Perks - The health and well-being of our employees and their families is our top priority. We offer robust and comprehensive programs with variety to best meet your needs.
- Well-Being Benefits - With flexible time off and a bi-annual, company-wide spring/summer recharge, Roblox knows how to balance working hard with winding down.
- Financial Benefits - Competitive compensation packages, 401(k) matching, and flexible share incentives that let you choose how to share in our success.
- Health and Wellness - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, family planning resources, and 12 weeks off for all new parents.
- Flexible Workplace - Our hybrid work schedule balances working onsite and working remotely. Enjoy daily lunch and an in-house fitness center when working from our San Mateo headquarters.
Company Core Values
- Inspire Others
- Work Hard
- Respect the Community
- Get Stuff Done