Posted on 2/24/2023
Jackson Township, NJ, USA
- At Intersection we celebrate every voice that makes us unique and every perspective that makes us grow. It's our shared responsibility to create an equitable environment where every employee contributes to the culture of the company. Our products and offerings impact cities across the world and it's our goal to represent the diversity and differences that make cities special. We will be relentless in that pursuit, because together we are better. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, nationality, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, domestic partnership status, civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, military status/service, veteran status, mental or physical disability, and all other legally protected characteristics
- Have started to familiarize yourself with the Out-Of-Home (OOH) advertising industry
- Have learned about the assets that we offer in your market, as well as regional and national markets
- Have shadowed phone calls from seasoned team members. Practicing approach, pitching Intersection as a company, and learning about client opportunities
- Have started to prospect and cold call new businesses
- Have a deep understanding of the OOH industry and how to pitch
- Have built effective relationships with clients from your existing book of business
- Have developed and implemented effective market sales and strategies for new business opportunities
- Be securing at least one face to face meeting per day
- Be starting to generate revenue for the company
- Have a steady flow of revenue from new business prospects, bringing new advertisers to Intersection
- Be meeting and exceeding quarterly and annual targets
- Be well-versed in using research and analysis to create rationale and recommendations for proposed solutions
- Have developed the skill set to grow average deal size and client retention rate, using relationships and better understanding to consistently increase billings
- Out-Of-Home advertising sales experience is a plus
Out of home advertising
Intersection believes that by bridging the digital and physical worlds they can help people get the most out of their city. With award-winning products like Link, the largest and fastest free public Wi-Fi network in the world, Intersection elevates the urban experience with real-time information, wayfinding, and connectivity.
- Health: Comprehensive coverage for you and your family
- Retirement: 401(k) employer match
- Vacation: Unlimited PTO for full-time, salaried employees
- Security: Life and Disability Insurance
- Training: Personal and professional development
- Commuter Coverage: Pre-tax coverage for your trip to work
- Referral Bonus: Get paid to bring your friends to work with you
- Snacks: Fully stocked pantries and refrigerators
- Communication: Cell phone reimbursement
- Celebrate: Company and team parties and events
Company Core Values
- Humans First - People are at the heart of everything we do.
- Be Fearless - We are a place for people who envision a better future and aren’t afraid to take on ambitious challenges.
- Embrace Agility - An agile mindset and continuous improvement is central to everything we do.
- Results Matter - We are responsible for our commitments to each other and to our customers.
- Do the Right Thing - We hold ourselves to the highest levels of personal and professional integrity.