Lead Business Analyst
Updated on 12/8/2023
Online marketing products and services
Core Digital Media was founded to empower people to improve their financial lives.
Data & Analytics
Los Angeles, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 0%
1 year growth↓ -3%
2 year growth↓ -18%
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Business & Strategy
Growth & Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience delivering business analytics, and a proven track record of collaborating with a cross functional team, to deliver results
- Build, own, and lead the business analyses roadmap for one or more of our Product verticals.
- Extract deep insights from data, build hypotheses, and make business recommendations for the stakeholders.
- Explain noteworthy insights through statistical significance analyses of changing trends in the business.
- Monitor day to day business trends, market conditions, competitor strategies, and client needs, focusing on both short and long-term impacts to key KPIs and business strategies.
- Create and deliver compelling data analyses presentations that explain in-depth insights to an experienced and diverse group of leaders in simple terms.
- Build dynamic dashboards in Tableau to track key KPIs, consumer/campaign insights, and empower business clients to discover actionable insights.
- Preparing and cleansing large sets of data, as required for reporting and analysis.
- Develop what-if models to apply to a variety of business problems.
- Work closely with colleagues across CDM and build strong relationships with: Data, Marketing, Product, Sales, and others to drive improvement in quality, volume, service, and profitability.
- Proactively provide updates on progress and/or blockers when working on tasks and seek out feedback for continued self-improvement.
- Experience manipulating and analyzing data with Python, R, SAS, or other statistical computing languages.
- Intermediate understanding of Google Analytics including data collection, reports, and some advanced analysis/marketing tools.
- Knowledge of statistical measures (hypothesis testing, regressions, etc.) and the ability to explain methodologies to a range of audiences.
- Experience with SEO and email campaign analysis