Sr. Marketing Programs Specialist
Posted on 8/12/2022
- Creating and maintaining multiple, concurrent and matrixed program plans including webinars, seminars, prospecting days, hands on labs, etc
- Supporting demand gen marketing, campaigns, promotions, and reporting efforts
- Collaborate with stakeholders and individual contributors to ensure successful program strategy, prioritization, and execution
- Ensuring on-time project completion and delivery of a great customer experience
- Building processes to ensure integration and efficiencies with internal teams
- Managing communications, timelines and deliverables with external marketing and event vendors
- Track program budget and expenses
- Measuring, analyzing, and reporting on performance of the events and marketing programs
- 3+ years' experience in event marketing or demand generation
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- An appetite to learn, willingness to step in when teammate needs help
- Project management experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment (JIRA and ASANA experience)
- Experience working with various marketing technology platforms (ON24, Marketo, SplashThat, etc.) and their connection to systems owned by other business units (ex: Salesforce.com)
Information technology company
Cohesity is on a mission is to radically simplify how organizations manage their data and unlock limitless value. The company develops software that allows IT professionals to backup, manage and gain insights from their data, across multiple systems or cloud providers.
- Health & Wellness - Managing emotional and physical health are key to living happier lives. Cohesity employees enjoy access to exercise and meditation apps, e-Learning resources, Scribd, and more.
- Parental Leave - Cohesity offers salary continuation in coordination with other benefits up to 20 weeks for maternity leaves. Up to four weeks of child bonding leave is offered to non-birth parents.
- Personal Time - Our unlimited PTO policy ensures that you have work-life wellbeing and flexibility when you need it.
- Financial - Cohesity offers a competitive salary, pay-for-performance bonus plan, retirement savings plan, flexible spending accounts, commuter checks, and more.
- Positive Attitude
- Customer Obsession