Posted on 11/3/2023
Uncovering and resolving unseen business inefficiencies
Celonis stands out as a leader in the field of process mining, providing unique solutions to uncover and rectify unseen inefficiencies, thereby empowering businesses to achieve unprecedented performance levels. Their company culture promotes technical excellence and continuous learning, fostering an environment that encourages employees to push boundaries and solve complex problems. With a competitive edge in the industry, Celonis consistently delivers cutting-edge technology, demonstrating their commitment to technical innovation and industry leadership.
New York, New York
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↓ -1%
1 year growth↑ 0%
2 year growth↑ 50%
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Legal & Compliance
- Law degree from a highly-regarded school
- Active bar membership in relevant jurisdiction
- 3+ years combined experience in law firm and/or in-house legal department including drafting and negotiation experience in relation to Software-as-a-Service agreements
- Ability to accommodate time zone support for transactions in APAC and Japan
- Working knowledge of regulatory matters, including international data protection, corporate compliance and export/trade restrictions
- Ability to think “outside the box” and address complex matters with creative solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Highly responsive and service-oriented attitude
- Ability to independently organize, prioritize and manage deadlines in a fast-paced and demanding work environment
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships with demanding internal clients and work effectively with remote team and management members
- Sound and practical business judgment
- Native or bilingual fluency in English required; business fluency in Japanese would be a significant plus
- Draft, review, analyze and negotiate a wide-variety of commercial contracts, including cloud and on-premise subscriptions, nondisclosure license, and professional services agreements.
- Develop and maintain commercial contract templates.
- Consistently anticipate, analyze, communicate, and propose mitigation strategies for potential risks in contractual, regulatory, compliance, financial and legal areas.
- Provide training on a variety of topics to sales and other cross-functional teams.
- Contribute to ongoing process improvement, automation initiatives, reduction of friction and problem solving within areas of legal and compliance.
- Seamlessly partner with business partners within the Celonis organization, including but not limited to Sales, Deal Desk, Finance and Compliance.
- Further Celonis’ business, financial and risk management objectives through diligent, proactive and creative lawyering.
- Business fluency in Japanese