Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Updated on 3/23/2023
Remote • United States
Google Cloud Platform
- You must be a U.S. citizen or Green Card holder to apply for this position
- 5+ years of experience in designing, building, and maintaining cloud infrastructure at a large-scale (multiple clusters)
- Experience with networking and modern web services architectures
- Experience with best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Background in Linux/Unix administration
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining services within AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience operating a production kubernetes environment
- Experience deploying kubernetes applications / kubernetes operations
- Experience with container orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes or Nomad in production
- Experience with Spinnaker, ArgoCD, Codefresh, Octopus Deploy, Flux, etc (any CD tool)
- Experience in security auditing and best practices
- Experience building and maintaining infrastructure through software (Ansible and Terraform)
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with Agile processes
- Report to our Engineering Manager of the Cloud Infrastructure team
- Commit to your team's Diversity, Equity and Inclusion goals created in our DEI Unqork Application
- Automate the multi-cloud infrastructure lifecycle and keep our services running
- Be a key driver of improvements that impact the high availability, resiliency, scalability, security and cost optimization of our mature infrastructure in AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Scale existing systems sustainably through automation; evolve systems by pushing code changes that improve reliability and SDLC velocity
- Build tools to deploy and monitor our available, essential cloud infrastructure, defining infrastructure as code via Ansible and Terraform
- Provide technical leadership through mentorship, communicating technical information to management, and knowledge-sharing best practices
- Promote best practices, for security, automation, scalability, and high availability
- Develop software release and deployment processes/infrastructure (CI/CD)
- Work with engineering teams across Unqork to understand the different services and needs to help achieve the best results in delivering them
- Participate as a partner in planning the product roadmap, sprint planning, and stand-ups
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems
- Participate in on-call responsibilities
Unqork's mission is to enable Creators to build and manage enterprise-grade software without writing a single line of code. The company builds intuitive, easy-to-use, no-code tools.
- Create your own role
- Lunch on a monthly stipend, plus weekly happy hours and socials
- 401k plan
- Growth opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote, flexible workspace
Company Core Values
- Fearless: We don’t follow roadmaps, we write them.
- Accountable: Anyone can point out problems; Unqorkers find solutions.
- Customer focused: We empower our customers.
- Inclusive: Diversity informs our goals and strengthens our platform.
- Collaborative: We are a unified team following a single unwavering mission.
- Transparent: Our success depends on working together on common goals across the entire organization.