Product Strategy Lead
Posted on 3/31/2022
Charlotte, NC, USA
- Have 5+ years of relevant experience, which may include roles in product marketing, consulting, strategy, or business operations
- Have experience creating product strategies for new products, services, features
- Excel at leading large-scale, cross-functional projects across an organization
- Obsess over customer experience and has a high degree of customer empathy
- Possess stellar written and verbal communication, presentation, and storytelling skills
- Can distill complex concepts down into easy to understand content
- Is equal parts creative and analytical; you should be equally comfortable in a design brainstorm and reviewing data in Excel or Looker
- Define the ideal customer experience and product strategy for new company wide initiatives, including new service launches and updates to existing services
- Lead the commercialization of key business initiatives across product, marketing, sales, and operations teams
- Act as a key business owner several of Orchard's service/feature offerings and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Own the customer journey and act as the voice of the customer across the company
- Partner closely with product marketing team to craft messaging and positioning for new launches and ensure alignment between customers' digital and offline experiences
- Conduct customer and competitive research to understand customer pain points and identify areas of opportunity for new and existing services
Online platform for buying and selling residential real estate
Orchard wants to reinvent the way people buy and sell their homes.
- Comprehensive benefits - We offer medical, vision, and dental benefits for employees and dependents, with some plans fully sponsored by Orchard.
- Paid parental leave - We offer new parents up to 18 weeks paid leave to bond with their newborns—plus a customized one-month transition period to ease into life as a working parent.
- Paid family leave - We offer up to 10 weeks paid leave for employees who need to care for sick family members.
- Flexible paid time off - We count your contributions, not vacation days. Take the time you need to recharge and refresh.
- Team events - From monthly town hall meetings to team lunches and gatherings outside of the office, we make time to celebrate wins and unwind together.
- Paid industry certification - We cover dues on licenses and renewal fees for brokers, realtors, and more.
- Create raving fans
- Own it
- Find a way
- Treat people with respect
- Mission before team. Team before self
- Commit yourself to grestness- every day