Director – Consumer Public Relations
Posted on 2/16/2023
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Master's or Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of proven communications experience with consumer, technology and/or product brands
- You can take technical and analytic concepts and communicate them in simple and compelling ways
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high impact strategic external communication plans and results
- Well versed in managing complex issues and multiple priorities with sound judgment and adaptability
- Strong media relations experience and relationships not only with traditional journalists but with emerging outlets
- Excellent writer and detail-oriented editor with knowledge of journalistic style
- Accomplished communicator and presenter with a track record of success and exceptional business partnering at all levels of an organization
- Develop a consumer, tech and product communications strategy that delivers against Tubi's brand promise and value propositions
- Lead creative campaigns, insights/data, and storylines that elevate the Tubi brand through consumer news moments and a steady drumbeat of press coverage around product launches, seasonal moments, brand and influencer partnerships, data-driven lists and trend reports
- Work cross functionally with team members in marketing, engineering, legal, product, social, creative, ad sales, publicity and more to ensure programs and campaigns are holistic
- Build a consumer media event strategy mapping to entertainment and tech priorities
- Develop communications materials including messaging, media statements, press releases, blog posts, and presentations
- Identify, prepare and media-train Tubi's consumer spokespeople for press interviews
- Build and maintain strong relationships with national and local consumer media, as well as lifestyle press
- Manage external agency and drive meaningful, consistent consumer coverage in local and national press
Tubi is the world's largest ad-supported video on demand (VOD) service. Available on Connected TV devices, Mobile, and the Web.
- Compensation - Every employee is paid a competitive & equitable salary.
- Benefits - We offer generous coverage for health, dental, vision, and more for you and your dependents.
- Parental Leave Program - We are proud to support growing families of all shapes and sizes and types. We welcome each new addition with generous paid time off to bond with your new addition.
- Wellness - Tubi cares about your well being inside and out. That’s why we offer multiple coverage options for mental and physical well being for you and your family as well as a fitness stipend.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program - Your professional growth and development are important to Tubi and we’re here to support you.
- 401(k) Match - Investing in your future is important to us. From our highly-rated retirement savings matches to financial advisors and planning services, we offer many resources to help keep you financially fit.
Company Core Values
- Team first
- Act with integrity
- Grow yourself
- Deliver Delight
- Own it