Director of Sales Enablement
Posted on 2/9/2024
AI-powered platform for data integration and automation
SnapLogic stands out as a leading enterprise integration platform, offering a comprehensive solution that simplifies the connection of complex systems, accelerates analytics, and automates business processes. The company's culture fosters technical innovation, as evidenced by their generative AI technology, SnapGPT, which enables employees to streamline workflows using natural language prompts. With a robust client base that includes Global 2000 companies and a strong backing from reputable investors, SnapLogic demonstrates industry leadership and a competitive edge in the realm of data integration and automation.
Data & Analytics
San Mateo, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 3%
1 year growth↑ 6%
2 year growth↑ 43%
San Mateo, CA, USA
Sales & Account Management
- 8+ years experience building and/or coaching highly productive sales teams in the B2B software / SaaS space
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, or Education or related field, or equivalent relevant experience preferred
- Facilitate detailed needs assessments in coordination with the Field, Sales Leadership, Marketing, Professional Services, Channel team, and Sales Operations
- Create, develop, manage, and lead the successful execution of cross-functional sales enablement programs
- Assist in the development of the master plan and calendar for sales enablement activities throughout the year
- Deliver the full lifecycle of training, from the new hire onboarding program, product releases, continuing education trainings, to post-training ad hoc support
- Global experience and perspective
- Sales experience
- Experience in coaching and mentoring people
Are you passionate about learning and sales enablement? Do you aspire to have a profound impact on the success of employees and customers? We are looking for someone who can help us instill both quality and learning best practices across our field team, consisting of Account Executives, Sales Engineers, and Post Sales teams. You will work with our Global Field Organization to create and deliver training and elevate the quality of our sales team. You will conduct end-to-end training needs to increase sales effectiveness and ultimately drive more revenue. This is a hands-on role, the ideal candidate must be willing to roll up the sleeves and get things done. The ability to successfully build and lead sales enablement is essential. The successful candidate will have a solid track record of delivering enablement of varying degrees of technical and/or business complexity.
What You’ll Do:
- Facilitate detailed needs assessments in coordination with the Field, Sales Leadership, Marketing, Professional Services, Channel team, and Sales Operations.
- Translate business needs into a sales enablement plan for each field facing function.
- Create, develop, manage, and lead the successful execution of cross-functional sales enablement programs in conjunction with the Field, Sales Leadership, Product Management, Marketing, and others.
- Assist in the development of the master plan and calendar for sales enablement activities throughout the year.
- Manage, monitor, assess, and evaluate designated programs and effectiveness.
- Development and delivery of training programs virtually and in person.
- Communicate frequently and effectively with Sales and Sales Management to assure that effective on-boarding and on-going programs are being designed and delivered in order to build a confident, successful Direct and Channel sales organization.
- Deliver the full lifecycle of training, from the new hire onboarding program, product releases, continuing education trainings, to post-training ad hoc support.
- Execute trainings in diverse formats to support different learning styles, e.g. in-person hands-on product workshops, virtual presentations, self-service recorded videos, guided role-plays.
- Evaluate, measure, collect, and track training effectiveness data and performance metrics for purposes of continuous improvement to curriculum.
- Provide input about what training materials, tools, and infrastructure are needed in order to accelerate the success of the Sales organization.
What We’re Looking For:
- 8+ years experience building and/or coaching highly productive sales teams in the B2B software / SaaS space, preferably at multiple companies.
- Advanced facilitation skills, including skills to open, narrow and close large group discussions, manage dialogue between executives and participants.
- Sales experience is a plus.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to own the room confidently and hold people’s attention.
- Skill in facilitating and moderating interactive and informative discussions.
- A passion for continuous learning and development.
- Initiative and resourcefulness to learn new products and industries quickly and effectively on your own.
- Superb people skills.
- Ability to motivate and influence people who do not report directly to you.
- Ability to collaborate well with people across different functions, geographies, and levels.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring people.
- Ability to bring out the best in others, and help them learn, grow, and succeed.
- Skill in giving feedback in a constructive, effective way.
- A positive attitude, high energy level, and initiative to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Global experience and perspective are a plus.
- Flexibility to work with colleagues across the globe.
- Thrive on change and an infectious ’can do’ attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to excel within an environment of change, and gets going with little to no direction.
- Self-motivated, tenacious, and balanced individual who brings ’can do’ motivations to work every day.
- Ability to act as a change agent to champion change and innovation, someone who embraces change as we are constantly evolving and improving how we sell.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, or Education or related field, or equivalent relevant experience preferred.
There’s never been a better time to join SnapLogic. Here are a few reasons why:
Perks And Benefits: The list includes, but is not limited to: competitive salary, flexible PTO (USA employees), comprehensive healthcare; 401(k); FSA and supplemental insurance; paid parental leave; wellness and fitness reimbursements; gym and lunch on site (HQ); remote/hybrid work for majority of roles.
Company Momentum: Industry experts have consistently recognized our company, products, customers, and employees as best-in-class, from our year-over-year Leadership in Gartner’s iPaaS Magic Quadrant, to our 2021 CODiE Award win, to our recognition as a 2022 Bay Area Top Workplace.
Hot Market Opportunity: Leading organizations are embracing the cloud, data, and AI to rethink and rewire their businesses. According to industry analysts, the integration market alone is growing four times faster than the overall software market, approaching more than $5 billion in revenue.
Innovative Product: SnapLogic is the only company to provide a single, unified platform for all of a company’s integration and automation needs: application integration, data integration, API management, B2B integration, and data engineering.
World Class Customers: Hundreds of customers around the globe trust SnapLogic to handle their enterprise integration and automation needs. Our customers come first, and we’re proud of SnapLogic’s industry-leading customer retention rate of over 95%.
SnapLogic is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with offices in New York, NY; London, UK; and Hyderabad, India.
To all recruitment agencies: SnapLogic does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SnapLogic employees or to any other company location. SnapLogic is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company. SnapLogic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SnapLogic complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. SnapLogic expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of SnapLogic employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.