New York, New York
6 month growth↑ 2%
1 year growth↑ 4%
2 year growth↑ 43%
- Strong knowledge of retail landscape
- Proven track record of driving sales and exceeding goals
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels inside and outside of the organization
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Flexibility and availability regarding scheduling
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Inventory management
- Team building and training
- Delegating and leading effectively
- P&L oversite
- Sharing contextual feedback with District Manager, Regional VP, and Cross-functional Partners
- Ability to navigate complex systems to review and analyze financial reporting and take action
- Demonstrate a high level of professional maturity and emotional intelligence
- Ability to identify and develop top talent and coach underperformers
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis with a mission to enhance lives by cultivating, sharing and celebrating the power of the plant. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise and reliability, the Company and its brands, including Curaleaf, Select, and Grassroots provide industry-leading service, product selection and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 19 states with 150 dispensaries and employs nearly 5,500 team members. Curaleaf International is the largest vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted in Good. We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities. Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our Mission: To enhance lives by cultivating, sharing, and celebrating the power of the plant.
Our Vision: To be the world’s leading cannabis company by consistently delivering superior products and services and driving the global acceptance of cannabis.
- Lead and Inspire.
- Commit to Win.
- ONE Curaleaf.
- Driven to Deliver Excellence.
At Curaleaf, we have a passionate commitment in everything we do. From innovative products to promoting social justice, from environmental sustainability to building world-class brands, we know that none of this is possible without our Team Members, which is why we’ve committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive experience for all.
What You’ll Do:
Curaleaf is looking for a sales-driven retail professional who can help build brand and guest loyalty. In this role the Store Manager is responsible for the growth and development of their team, driving revenue, and building out efficiencies. The Store Manager represents Curaleaf as a brand ambassador by providing top-notch customer service and educating guests on our products.
In this role your responsibilities will include, inventory management, team building and training, along with delegating and leading effectively. You will be responsible for sharing contextual feedback with District Manager, Regional VP, and Cross-functional Partners. As the Store Manager this role will require P&L oversite to proactively and strategically seeks ways to drive incremental revenue and increase efficiency.
Who You Are:
- Strong knowledge of retail landscape, proven track record of driving sales and exceeding goals.
- Proven success in building and leading highly motivated teams.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels inside and outside of the organization.
- Outstanding customer service skills with the ability to respond to customer concerns in a professional manner.
- Ability to manage up and give and receive feedback openly.
- Demonstrate a high level of professional maturity and emotional intelligence.
- Ability to identify and develop top talent and coach underperformers.
- Ability to navigate complex systems to review and analyze financial reporting and take action.
- Flexibility and availability regarding scheduling-must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Retirement Plan - 401(K)
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Community Involvement Through our Rooted in Good Initiative
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Referral Payment Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Product Discounts
Curaleaf Awards and Achievements:
- 2023 Ragan’s Top Places to Work
- 2022 TIME100 Most Influential Companies
- 2020 Cannabis Doing Good’s Good Neighbor Award
- 2020: Minorities for Medical Marijuana’s Diversity & Inclusion Award
Follow us on Social Media:
Not all benefits listed above are available to all employees at all locations.
Curaleaf is an equal opportunity employer. Curaleaf recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as requires by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Individuals adversely impacted by the war on drugs are encouraged to apply.
Current Curaleaf employees should use our internal job board to submit an application for current openings: https://app2.greenhouse.io/internal_job_board