Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Raleigh, NC, USA
- A successful candidate will have demonstrated writing, editing, and organizational skills
- You'll be a superb communicator and multi-tasker, comfortable working on projects solo or in a collaborative setting with stakeholders from across the company (and the globe!)
- We expect you to come in and learn something new every day
- This experience will build a strong foundation to learn and build skills to support a growing, evolving company in a fast-paced environment
- Review current library content for technical accuracy, relevance, business value, and/or formatting updates
- Collaborate with Qualtrics' subject matter experts to update outdated content
- Gain a strategic understanding of RFP (requests for proposal) responses and the pre-sales process for a variety of sectors and industries
- Review completed RFPs for new library content to fill knowledge gaps
- Develop enablement materials for the content library and our content management system
- Learn how to develop and maintain compelling, persuasive RFP content
- Gain the ability to implement Qualtrics brand messaging, including tone, style, and theme, within all responses
- Get certified on Qualtrics' Experience Management platforms
- Weekly 1:1s with your mentor
- Check-ins with Intern Managers 3x throughout the internship
- Professional development sessions
Experience management software
With Qualtrics XM, organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with stakeholders. At Qualtrics, their mission is to close the experience gap.
- Work hard/play hard - For every bit of hard work we put in, we have twice the fun. Whether that means taking a break in a massage chair or hitting the slopes after work, Qualtrics makes sure that employees take time to recharge and live it up. Everyone receives $1500 annually to spend on a ‘bucket list’ adventure.
- Upward mobility - Because we’re a hyper-growth company, getting promoted and taking on more opportunity is always an option. We hire individuals who have what it takes to quickly step into the next role and take on opportunities beyond their core job description.
- Office perks - We believe in a workspace that allows you to take a breather and pepper fun throughout your day. Grab a beer in the Dublin office pub, enjoy Seattle’s rooftop patio overlooking the Puget Sound, or raid one of the many kitchens around Provo’s office.
- Global - Qualtrics employees are plugged into a network of experienced professionals around the globe. With weekly company-wide video meetings and our own internal social network, employees get global experience and stay up-to-date on what’s happening across the organization.
- Total rewards - The term “benefits” doesn’t really do our employee rewards program justice. We provide medical, dental, and vision insurance, 20+ days of annual leave, generous retirement fund contributions, quarterly bonuses, and tons of career mobility.
- High bar - We don’t hire cutthroat individuals who only care about themselves. We’re looking for top performers with a wide array of professional and personal experience. Our employees are driven, intelligent, diverse and interesting people who work well in teams and know how to have fun.
Company Core Values
- Transparent - Our default is to share, leading to open debate, trust, and decisions based on data, not politics.
- All in - We bet on Qualtrics and Qualtrics bets on us. This is our company. We deliver, whatever it takes.
- Customer obsessed - If a customer is upset, we failed. Period. We learn, and we fix it.
- One team - There is only one team at Qualtrics. We win and lose together and never say, 'That's not my job'.
- Scrappy - We're smart, resourceful, and find a way. We write our own story instead of following others.