Enterprise Business Development and Relationship Management
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Greenwich, CT, USA
- 2-5 years of experience in a Business Development/Relationship Management capacity, with a focus on enterprise or technology sales
- Extensive knowledge of alternatives and/or structured investments
- Direct experience working for or with wealth management firms is highly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic mindset and able to work independently
- Demonstrated client service skills with stakeholders and clients
- Series 7 and 63 licenses preferred
- Support the development of new and existing relationships with RIAs and support the ongoing maintenance of a broad range of existing client relationships
- Lead platform and system demonstrations for new prospects, lead responses to RFPs, and work collaboratively with internal and external cross-functional teams on iCapital's suite of enterprise technology solutions
- Collaborate with other Relationship Managers, Sales teams, and Senior Executives across the company to drive tactical and strategic initiatives regarding sales strategy and business development
- Manage and lead internal projects and develop frameworks and processes for ongoing business management
- Develop presentations with significant data and analysis for internal meetings and projects
- Provide scale to the enterprise RIA team by supporting a range of ad hoc requests and creating processes to operationalize existing one-off workflows
iCapital Network connects advisors and their high net worth investors to leading alternative investment managers.
- COmprehensive benefits package - Salary, Equity, Annual Performance Bonus, Employer Matched Retirement Plan
- Generally Subsidized Healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Integrity - Honesty and integrity are fundamental to everything we do.
- Collaboration - Teamwork and collaboration are the foundation of our success.
- Accountabiltiy - We demonstrate commitment, caring, and enthusiasm.
- Partnership - The success of our clients and partners is our relentless focus.
- Excellence - We Strive for flawless execution.