Site Reliability Engineer
Posted on 5/13/2022
Development Operations (DevOps)
- Experience using CI/CD tools such as GitLab, GitHub, Jenkins
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Working Knowledge of SSL Certificates, Load Balancers and HTTP
- Experience with scripting and automation (Bash, Powershell, Python, etc)
- Bachelor's Degree plus 3 years' experience or 7 years' experience showing increasing responsibilities
- Familiarity with CIS Best Practices, PCI Compliance and Sarbanes-Oxley
- We're a publicly traded company (TREE)
- We've welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices
- We've built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health
- Help to design, develop and implement new Cloud technologies to support Business and Team solutions, primarily with an eye towards Security
- Acts as a subject matter expert (SME) for Cloud tools, applications and processes, including Terraform, GitLab, New Relic, Sumo Logic, Lacework, Azure and AWS Products (Security Hub, IAM, Security Groups)
- Identify, manage and maintain KPI and other metrics for Team and Business success
- Review and assess the current supported tools and processes to determine gaps for meeting the needs of the business
- Design and implement changes to existing Cloud tools, applications and processes based on changes in scope or needs
- Work directly with internal teams (Development, Security, etc) to align and execute infrastructure changes to support tools, applications and processes
Online lending marketplace platform
LendingTree's mission is to simplify financial decisions for life’s meaningful moments through choice, education and support.
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental plans that include options for a pre-tax health savings account or flexible spending account, and an expansive network of doctors and hospitals best suited to meet your healthcare needs.
- Mental health support services offering access to counseling, crisis intervention and virtual therapy.
- A wellness discount on medical plan payroll deductions, plus reimbursement for your favorite healthy activities.
- In-person or remote training with our fitness coordinator, along with a ton of workout challenges that will sweat you into shape.
- Your choice of four different life insurance plans with 100% company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Market-competitive salaries.
- Potential for biannual performance-based bonuses.
- Annual grants of company stock that fully vest in just three years.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match.
- Flexible Paid Time Off so you can take the time you need to refocus and recharge.
- Ongoing career development and leadership training.
- Awards and recognition for employees doing outstanding work.
- Insightful career pathing so you can chart your growth here and beyond.
- Tuition reimbursement if you decide to continue your education.
- A culture ambassador program for high-performing employees who rep our culture the best.
- Employee-led interest groups that focus on community service, diversity and inclusion, technology and more.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Up to $10,000 reimbursement for adoption-related expenses.
- On-demand maternity, postpartum and return-to-work support and access to 24/7 virtual care for employees and their partners.
- Company-funded IVF/IUI treatments after standard cost sharing is applied.