Technical Lead, Open Technologies (GraphQL)
Posted on 2/19/2022
- 2-3 years of programming experience with one of the leading programming languages
- Demonstrated experience working with GraphQL usage across the API lifecycle
- Familiarity with Github, and able to confidently engage with projects managed there
- You have a general understanding of the API lifecycle, and how APIs are being produced
- Have worked with GraphQL in a production environment and supported consumers
- Well-spoken and are not shy to talk in front of groups of people on and offline
- An active presence on Twitter with recent engagement as part of the API community
- Track on, participate and lead activities occurring across the GraphQL community
- Quantify and track the open-source tooling and commercial services using GraphQL
- Define how GraphQL is used to power the API lifecycle across enterprise organizations
- Be the source of GraphQL knowledge across teams internally across Postman
- Help guide the Postman road map when it comes to GraphQL capabilities
- Work to define how GraphQL is being applied across a variety of business sectors
- Produce short-form and long-form content for publishing across many different channels
- Regularly participate in webinars, streams, and virtual events focused on GraphQL usage
- Actively produce, review, and contribute to a variety of coding projects using GraphQL
- Able to write compelling blog posts about technical topics
Postman is an API development platform.
Postman is an API platform for building and using APIs. Postman simplifies each step of the API lifecycle and streamlines collaboration so you can create better APIs—faster.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance.
- Mental Health Care.
- Occupational Accident Insurance.
Company Core Values
- Create with Curiosity
- Earn Trust
- Embrace Constraints
- Win Together
- Own & Deliver