Paid Media Manager
Updated on 11/30/2022
Remote • United States
- 5+ years Google AdWords PPC experience, Google Ads Certified, other platform experience a plus
- Deep understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Pay-Per-Click (PPC) strategies and implementation including bid strategies
- Experience with Google Keyword Planner, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, keyword research tools
- Adept at cross platform / channel optimization and reporting to maximize user acquisition and ROI
- Knowledge of retargeting/remarketing, display and video advertising
- Excellent planning, problem-solving and analytical skills with ability to effectively report insights and learnings
- Research, develop, implement, optimize performance based PPC campaigns across properties like Google, MS Bing, YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc
- Establish and execute an A/B testing strategy for copy, landing pages, content, creative and CTA's to drive maximum user acquisition
- Optimize media spending across performance tactics, improving user acquisition costs
- Analyze and report on performance metrics, including recommendations around user journeys tied to product telemetry to improve down funnel conversion
- Collaborate with Web team to build, test and optimize performance based landing pages
- Write effective and engaging ad copy
- Partner with SEO team to strategize and drive synergies between SEM and SEO
- Monitor and report on competitor ad activity, making recommendations as appropriate
- Collaborate with regional teams to develop and optimize media programs for priority markets
- ABM platform experience is a plus (Demandbase, 6sense)
Enterprise applications database
At Couchbase, their mission is to empower enterprises to develop, deploy, and run mission-critical applications anywhere by delivering a high-performance, flexible, and scalable modern database.
- Culture, purpose, & impact - A sense of purpose in your work and shared passions with your teammates. Join an impact initiative group and experience the amazing feeling of Couchbase’s can-do culture.
- Financial well-being - Market competitive pay, the ability to participate in the success of the company through equity programs, well thought out retirement options, and a number of recognition programs.
- Flexibility & growth - Flexible time off, internal learning, and development opportunities, accreditations, boot camps, conferences, and a trust-based culture.
- Community & belonging - Couchbase Cares promotes philanthropy, inclusion and belonging, worldwide Couchbase celebrations, and sustainability and green teams that impact our local communities.
- Body, mind, & emotional - Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage, paid parental leave, and a Flexible Spending Account for the things you care about most.
- Environment & workspace - We are mindful of the environment and our individual workspaces. We provide an ergonomic and comfortable in-office setup, with food and supporting technology, or assist in the setup of an efficient home office environment.
Company Core Values
- Be A Great Human, Always.
- Act With Uncompromising Integrity, Period.
- Serve Your Family, As Defined By You.
- Attack Hard Problems, Driven By Customer Outcomes.
- Play To Win, Together.
- Make Tomorrow Better Than Today, Start Now.