Product Marketing Manager
Updated on 11/30/2023
Turn-key AI solution for large-scale data warehouses
Kumo.AI is a leader in the field of machine learning, offering a seamless integration between modern cloud data warehouses and AI algorithms, which simplifies the training and deployment of ML models on complex data. Their product, PyG, is a highly regarded platform for the training and development of Graph Neural Network (GNN) architectures, with over 40,000 monthly downloads and nearly 13,000 Github stars, indicating its popularity and acceptance in the tech community. The company's declarative interface allows users to focus on defining the ML task, after which Kumo builds and executes an end-to-end ML workflow, demonstrating a user-friendly approach to complex data analysis.
AI & Machine Learning
Data & Analytics
Mountain View, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 9%
1 year growth↑ 24%
2 year growth↑ 666%
Mountain View, CA, USA
Sales & Account Management
Growth & Marketing
- 4+ years of relevant work experience (marketing, product, sales), including 1+ years of B2B product marketing experience
- Incredibly organized and efficient—you take on complex projects and campaigns and own them from start to finish
- Have experience marketing a product to product, marketing, engineering, or data science/analytics teams
- Have strong product instincts and technical curiosity that translate to clear packaging, positioning, and messaging
- Have exceptional written, communication, and speaking skills
- Thrive in cross-functional environments and can effectively collaborate with product, marketing, and sales teams
- Approach all projects with a customer-first mindset
- Basic grasp of ML concepts
- Native written communication skills in English
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Passion to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Market Analysis: Conduct market research to understand customer needs, industry trends, and how competitors position themselves. Use data-driven insights to inform our go-to-market strategy.
- Go-to-Market Strategy: Develop and execute our always-on go-to-market plan for predictive AI and new product launches, including defining target audiences/use cases, the right messaging, and the best communication channels with a strong focus on increasing awareness (e.g. registrations, downloads, views), demand (demo requests, customer pipeline) and product adoption (usage) of our platform
- Product Positioning: Create and communicate compelling product narratives and value propositions that resonate with customers and differentiate our products in the market.
- Content Creation: Develop a wide range of marketing collateral, including product descriptions, presentations, customer success stories, blogs, video walkthroughs, website landing pages, etc. as deemed needed by our GTM strategy to showcase how Kumo drives better business outcomes and increase trust in early conversations
- Company Enablement: Collaborate with the internal team to provide them with the tools, new collateral, and resources needed to effectively sell Kumo as a predictive AI solution. Help the founders articulate and promote a predictive large language model story that will resonate with clients.
- External communications: Organize all media communications regarding Kumo and our products
- Marketing Campaigns: Plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns across various channels, such as digital advertising, social media, email marketing, and events.
- Performance Metrics: Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of go-to-market initiatives and re-optimize strategies accordingly. Orchestrate relevant A/B experiments on our website.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work closely with product management, engineering, design, and other teams to ensure alignment between product development and marketing efforts - including web, field, partners, and events.
- Understanding Machine Learning and Graph concepts and simplifying them, making it easy for business leaders to understand how they can be applied to their business use cases
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing. MBA is a plus (but we also love people who didn’t go to business school). Services marketing experience is also a plus.
- Experience driving go-to-market B2B SaaS product launches and communications of new products and features.
- Stellar public speaking and storytelling skills, with extensive experience in crafting compelling positioning and messaging for internal and external audiences. Ability to present ideas to an executive audience.
- Advanced presentation development skills (Google Slides, Powerpoint, or Keynote).
- Passion for and deep understanding of B2B SaaS, customer success, and service offerings.
- Experience working with sales, product management, enablement, and other stakeholders.
- Dynamic, confident, can-do personality with the ability to successfully drive projects with minimal guidance.
- Strong skills in communication, writing, and ability to work well cross-functionally.
- Creative thinker who can generate and execute innovative “breakout” marketing ideas.
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment, with strong organizational skills to effectively manage multiple projects.