Associate Account Executive
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Tempe, AZ, USA
- You have 1+ years of experience in closing or lead generating sales role
- You value collaboration in environments
- You are comfortable working on a scaling fast-paced team
- You are able to navigate sales and internal tools quickly (Salesforce, Outreach, Sales Navigator, Google Apps)
- Help transform the way restaurants monetize through on-demand delivery service
- Create a great first impression with merchants to build a pipeline of qualified leads
- Lead the full sales cycle to attain new business from small to midsize merchants
- Master email marketing automation tools to creatively engage prospects
- Make a high volume of calls and emails to prospects daily
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
Company Core Values
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.