Lifecycle Marketing Specialist
Posted on 8/20/2022
Atlanta, GA, USA
- 2+ years of experience
- Strong understanding of the user lifecycle and how to drive meaningful and engaging user experiences via marketing automation; you know how to segment audiences to ensure messaging and communications are relevant
- Experience planning, executing and analyzing dynamic marketing campaigns
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities with competing deadlines
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Strong multi-tasker who can balance it all in a fast-paced, feedback-driven environment
- Basic web-development experience (HTML, CSS and AMPScript)
- Familiar with push notification and SMS strategy and execution
- Utilize Salesforce Marketing Cloud to ideate and execute omni-channel campaigns, including but not limited to, email campaigns, push notifications, and automated marketing journeys
- Support campaign optimization through A/B testing and experimentation
- Test and iterate on ideas to drive app adoption and engagement-utilizing your mindset for constant improvement and optimization (this is critical!)
- Report on campaign performance including open rates, click-throughs, unsubscribes, and conversion and derive insights and learnings-every metric tells a story, and it will be your responsibility to pull and share the insights that will drive campaign improvements
- Project manage campaigns and communicate with external stakeholders for reviews and approvals-guide the creative, copy, and development teams to produce designs that share a cohesive and logical brand story
- Work closely with our Salesforce team to communicate automation requirements and troubleshoot automation issues in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Partner with Product teams to translate product updates and launches and turn them into meaningful consumer-focused marketing campaigns that drive feature adoption and adherence
- Ensure compliance and best practices with CASL, CAN-SPAM and GDPR legislations, as well as customer data and privacy policies
- Interpret customer data to identify triggers to apply to engagement and lifecycle segments to drive the right behaviours; leverage segmentation approaches and personas to personalize communications and campaigns
- Previous experience with Email Marketing / CRM (ideally, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or SQL experience is a bonus!). You know how to pull together a campaign from ideation through to building, testing and deploying
- Strong analytical skills and a high comfort level working with data (experience building reporting in Looker is a bonus!)
Digital health platform
League is on a mission to power the digital transformation of healthcare. The company is building digital infrastructure for better consumer health experiences.
- Personalized benefits plan
- Health, Lifestyle & Learning spending accounts
- Flexible medical and dental plans
- Fertility treatment support
- Paid parental leave and baby bonus
- Unlimited PTO
- Free mental health counselling and support
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Exclusive access to a curated wellness marketplace
- Sabbatical program
- RRSP/401K accounts
- High-impact onboarding
- Extra-long holiday weekends
- Mental health (wellness) days
- Creating a healthier future.
- Building a dream team.
- All owners.
- Aspiring to live our best lives.
- In it to win it.