Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- You have 4+ years of accounting experience; preferably in tech/venture backed/growth stage startup
- Previous experience working on external financial audits
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA certification preferred
- Advanced spreadsheet skills with the ability to manipulate and digest large amounts of data
- Own specific areas of the general ledger, including the preparation and booking of journal entries and monthly account reconciliations
- Manage parts of the month close process for US and foreign entities
- Assist in preparing GAAP Consolidated financial statements and Management review reports and other materials for our Board and Investors
- Assist with the configuration and refinement of internal systems and processes for improved efficiency
- Key decision maker on continuous development of accounting policies and standard operating procedures
- Assist in providing deliverables to external auditor on annual audits and quarterly reviews for specific accounting areas owned
- Actively participate in the monthly variance analysis, management reporting, GAAP reporting, and other ad-hoc projects and business analytics
- Strong knowledge and experience with Netsuite is a plus
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
Company Core Values
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.