6 month growth↑ 4%
1 year growth↑ 22%
2 year growth↑ 38%
- Experience in accounting, payroll, or production in the entertainment industry
- Ability to learn new technologies and products quickly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking and ability to work independently
- Moderate to intermediate level computer and business application skills
- Experience with online meeting tools (Teams, Zoom)
- Customer success or client relationship management experience
- Ability to multitask and navigate between multiple digital platforms
- Comfortable with cloud-based file sharing systems (Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- French or Spanish-speaking is a plus
- Experience with Zendesk, Hubspot, Calendly, and Asana is a plus
- Assist clients in setting up their accounts and hiring paperwork in the system
- Answer emails and phone calls related to set up questions or issues
- Coordinate and host online group trainings and one-on-one screen shares for clients
- Help manage onboarding pipeline in CRM and create/maintain onboarding-related data and documents
- Communicate with all stakeholders to keep them up to date on progress/key milestones
- Report technical issues and provide ideas to improve software functionality
- Consistently communicate with supervisors and team members about daily tasks, goals, achievements, and blockers
- Collaborate to create internal policies and procedures and improve the TiM Operations system and TiM software
- Come up with new ideas to help the company, clients, and team
- Other duties as assigned
- French or Spanish-speaking
- Experience with Zendesk, Hubspot, Calendly, and Asana
At Cast & Crew, we’ve empowered creativity and supported the global entertainment industry for decades. Together with our family of brands - Backstage, CAPS, Checks & Balances, Final Draft, Media Services, Sargent-Disc, and The TEAM Companies – we operate as a combined entertainment technology and services provider offering industry standard screenwriting accounting software, digital payroll products, data & reporting, and a host of creative tools. The industry continues to move faster than ever, and the need for our expertise, our technology, and our people has never been greater. We are a production’s best ally every step of the way. #OneCastOneCrew
About Cast & Crew
We grew from a modest small business in 1976 to be the premiere provider of entertainment technology and solutions, staying true to our mission of modernizing content production and leading the digital transformation within the industry. Our cloud-based solutions and industry expertise help streamline the entire production lifecycle and have revolutionized how content is made. We now have a global workforce across a host of storied brands, spanning all areas of produced and live entertainment, from film, television, streaming, to advertising, live events, and short-form.
Client Onboarding SpecialistRegular Full-Time
The Client Onboarding Specialist will support TiM (Time Is Money www.hellotim.com), a unique solution that digitizes the onboarding process for film and television production. TiM has built a culture of pushing boundaries, making change and taking on challenges that others have written off as “impossible.”
In that spirit, TiM Set Up is looking for a highly organized, patient, well-spoken, ambitious, enthusiastic team player to assist with training clients to use our platform and manage client-related data. Candidates should be personable, curious, technically savvy, and possess a strong work ethic.
This is a remote work position with set hours. Candidate must be comfortable joining and contributing to a team remotely. Remote work entails the ability to take direction, think critically, and troubleshoot independently. while maintaining a high level of communication and transparency.
If you like challenges, room for growth, respectfully asking “why” in an effort to drive innovation, working in a highly collaborative environment, then we’d love for you to apply.
- Assist new and existing clients to set up their accounts and hiring paperwork in our system.
- Answer emails and phone calls relating to set up questions or issues.
- Coordinate and host online group trainings and one-on-one screen shares to train clients on the system and assist them in their set up.
- Reduce the amount of down-the-line-support a client requires by helping them build a comprehensive, foundational understanding of the system and ensure that the set up work they’ve done follows best practices/is optimal.
- Coordinating efforts with our clients and partner companies over the phone and via email.
- Assist/support senior members of the Client Set Up team.
- Help manage our onboarding pipeline in our CRM.
- Help create and maintain onboarding-related data and documents, including in our CRM.
- Understand the “big picture” process and consistently communicate with all stakeholders to keep them up to date on progress/key milestones as each client is onboarded.
- Work with our Support team to dynamically field or hand off questions from clients based on a number of factors, including the scope and topic of those questions.
- Maintain a calm, polite, and personal demeanor when communicating with clients as well as internal staff.
- If encountered, report technical issues and/or provide ideas on how to improve the functionality of the software.
- Consistently communicate with supervisors and fellow team members about daily tasks, goals, achievements, and blockers.
- Generally, actively work/look to improve our processes in a way that will help the company, our clients, our team and you.
- To deliver world class service as efficiently and quickly as possible.
- Collaborate with the TiM team to create internal policies and procedures and improve the TiM Operations system and TiM software as a whole.
- Come up with new ideas to help the company, our clients and our team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Either accounting, payroll, or production experience in the Entertainment industry (on-set or in the production office), or generalized experience in a client solutions or setup capacity.
- Adept at learning new technologies and products quickly.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Critical thinking skills a must, with the ability to work independently, set priorities, manage time effectively.
- Ability to work independently and communicate progress/delays to the team effectively.
- Ability to prioritize and effectively follow through on tasks
- Moderate to intermediate level skills with computers and business applications.
- Working knowledge of online meeting tools (Teams, Zoom).
- Comfort and skill working with all levels of the team.
- Customer success experience, or experience managing client relationships in a support capacity.
- Excellent ability to multitask is a must. (navigating/switching between multiple digital platforms while handling client needs and daily tasks)
- Must have the ability to “read the room” both internally and with clients + awareness to respond dynamically.
- Comfortable with cloud-based file sharing systems (Microsoft Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams).
- Minimum education preferred: Bachelor’s degree.
- French, Spanish-speaking a plus!
- Experience with Zendesk, Hubspot, Calendly, and Asana a plus.
Special Work Conditions
- Sedentary – Involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Some positions may entail exerting up to 15 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force to lift, carry, push, or pull.
Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, health and wellness programs, employee discounts, and more! Note: Cast & Crew benefits are subject to eligibility requirements.
Due to the high volume of applicants, it is likely that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: https://www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.