Senior Tax Accountant
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Walpole, MA, USA
- Understanding of U.S. federal and state compliance and U.S. GAAP tax accounting
- Experience in tax technology tools (e.g. Bloomberg, OneSource, etc.) and financial applications (e.g. Netsuite, Oracle, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment with a detail-oriented mindset
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (e.g. Excel and Word)
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance related field
- Advanced degree in taxation and/or a CPA are preferred
- Minimum 6 year's experience in corporate tax accounting (ASC740, FIN 48) and U.S. income tax compliance
- Prepare work papers used in the calculation of the quarterly and annual global income tax provisions pursuant to U.S. GAAP
- Prepare work papers used in the completion of federal consolidated and state corporate income tax returns
- Point of contact for outsourced compliance engagements
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley internal control requirements
- Interact with personnel from all areas of the Company, both in the U.S. and
- Internationally, to obtain and understand complex financial data
- Responsible for responding to inquiries from federal and state tax auditors
- Review international reporting (5471, 5472, etc.) for the U.S. corporate income tax returns
- Review/Prepare tax accounts reconciliations
- Research U.S. tax theory, apply rules to specific domestic and cross-border transactions, and summarize conclusions
- Assist in special projects as needed
Next-generation consumer goods company
Thrasio's mission is to reimagine how the world’s most loved products become accessible to everyone.
- See more of the world and your family with unlimited paid time off.
- Own a stake in Thrasio and be rewarded for your hard work.
- Learn and grow with free access to subscription sites and educational events.
- WFPMA (work from pretty much anywhere) or in one of our offices.
- Collaborate with incredibly smart folks, 95% of whom say they’d recommend Thrasio as a great place to work.