Dps Product Undergraduate Intern
Posted on 2/27/2022
Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
- Currently involved in a Bachelor's degree program, graduating between December 2022 - August 2023
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 (or equivalent scale)
- Assist with the documentation of current third-party vendor processes and procedures
- Create training for internal peers, client services and sales teams on third party vendor processes
- Support the team with tracking client requests and analysis
- Thrives on an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and customer service-oriented
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including oral, written, and presentation skills
Leading credit card company
Visa's mission is to remove barriers and connect more people to the global economy. The company provides end-to-end financial infrastructure.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Doing well by doing right.
- People: Behind payments are people.
- Innovation: Pioneering with a purpose.
- Clients: Keeping clients in focus.
- Collaboration: Pulling ahead by pulling together.