Web Development Manager
Posted on 8/30/2022
New York, NY, USA
- Bachelor's degree or a minimum of 5 years of professional front-end development preferred
- Experience with growing and managing a team of front-end developers
- Works well in a team environment
- Well-rounded portfolio of real and conceptual work
- High attention to detail
- React and Redux or strong experience in similar frameworks (e.g. Angular, Vue)
- Webpack or other front-end build system
- Experience with Photoshop, Sketch or similar program such as Figma
- Experience with AWS S3 and CloudFront
- Experience with various Content Management Systems (CMS) and templating
- Make websites that are beautiful, fast, and work on every screen ensuring you code in a responsive and mobile first manner
- Work collaboratively with designers in Sketch or Photoshop grabbing assets you need out of mockups and optimizing for use on the web
- Institute production workflows to optimize the departments efficiency
- Ensure project deadlines, deliverables, budgets and goals are met with quality
- Create light and performant web pages
- Work both independently and collaboratively within the marketing group to find the best solutions
- Evaluate different solutions and make decisions about what approach best fits the project's needs
- Ability to execute projects with rough direction from a Creative Director
- Architect and design new components that can be used in a reusable manner across pages
- Prioritize web accessibility standards and cross browser support to create enjoyable web pages
- Bring new ideas and methodologies to the table to enhance our web development offerings
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (Sass, Less, Stylus, etc.)
- Experience with CSS Animations or animation libraries such as GSAP
- Experience with various analytics systems
- Experience with Git or equivalent
- Experience working on websites that have high traffic
- Have worked on an e-commerce or other highly transactional sites
- Experience with video delivery on the web is a plus
Fantasy sports and online U.S. sportsbook
Fanduel is on a mission to make sports more exciting. The company provides a daily fantasy sports platform with a range of game types for players with a guaranteed prize pool for the winners.
- From peer-to-peer learning to industry conferences, there are a number of ways to develop your career
- From your head to your toes we’ve got you covered with our 100% health insurance coverage
- We keep a well-stocked supply of snacks and refreshments to keep you going throughout the day
- Flexible hours and vacation scheduling let you work when you’re at your best
- We provide the latest tech and equipment, you get the job done
Company Core Values
- We’re not just a company, we’re a collective. And we’re not just coworkers, we’re a community.
- We’re an all-hands-on-deck crew of dreamers, doers, thinkers, makers, builders, breakers, and rebuilders.
- We value teamwork above all else.
- We believe that diversity and inclusiveness are at the core of any good team.
- Passion for building a product our customers will love, passion for being the best in our field, and passion for our own people.