Senior Security Auditor
Posted on 2/4/2023
Burlingame, CA, USA
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years professional IT audit/security compliance experience
- Strong technical knowledge in multiple security and privacy compliance frameworks including: GDPR, NIST, ISO 27001, SOC 2, PCI DSS
- Strong compliance and risk management skills, CISA, CISM, or CISSP Certification
- Beginner to intermediate knowledge of scripting languages (i.e. SQL, Python, Shell scripting etc.)
- Proficient with open source software tools (e.g. GitHub, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Nagios) Atlassian products and GRC tools
- Interact extensively with engineering teams and implement technical security and privacy audits in areas including but not limited to production engineering security, cloud security, data security, vulnerability management, end-point security, and network security
- Support the identification, validation and remediation of controls required by regulatory compliance frameworks
- Support and drive business process automation and automation of controls testing by configuring and integrating systems using available tools
- Conceive and lead ad hoc analyses of IT & Information Security data to assist other areas of the internal audit function; develop repeatable methods to ensure consistent results and help develop an internal knowledge base
- Participate in the development and oversight of required corrective action plans relating to security audit findings
- Work with cross-functional teams (including engineering, security, product management, and finance) to help create integrated system requirements and provide security controls expertise
- Prepare work papers, write reports or other deliverables in a timely manner to adequately and clearly document testing, support conclusions, communicate findings and recommendations
- Manage multiple priorities/projects for on-time delivery
Game platform and game creation system
Roblox’s mission is to bring the world together through play. They enable anyone to imagine, create, and have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive 3D experiences, all built by a global community of developers.
- Benefits and Perks - The health and well-being of our employees and their families is our top priority. We offer robust and comprehensive programs with variety to best meet your needs.
- Well-Being Benefits - With flexible time off and a bi-annual, company-wide spring/summer recharge, Roblox knows how to balance working hard with winding down.
- Financial Benefits - Competitive compensation packages, 401(k) matching, and flexible share incentives that let you choose how to share in our success.
- Health and Wellness - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, family planning resources, and 12 weeks off for all new parents.
- Flexible Workplace - Our hybrid work schedule balances working onsite and working remotely. Enjoy daily lunch and an in-house fitness center when working from our San Mateo headquarters.
Company Core Values
- Inspire Others
- Work Hard
- Respect the Community
- Get Stuff Done