$20k Government Incentive
Licensed School Counselor
Posted on 11/2/2022
Fort Riley, KS, USA
- No long narratives to generate
- No insurance to file
- No progress notes
- No treatment plans
- Support children, classrooms, and parents with management and engagement strategies, reminders of appropriate developmental focus, and educational activities
- Promote creativity and positivity through approved materials and tools
- Give presentations that build skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Build rapport with parents and families by attending events and creating education and awareness about the importance of counseling services
- Help military spouses balance military life, careers, education, and parenting
- Become an integral part of the military educational leadership community that shapes our nation's future. Many MFLCs receive military honors and awards as a gesture of appreciation for the value they bring!
- A Master's degree or higher in Behavioral Health Professions (MS/MSW/MA/PhD)
- Licensure to practice at the independent practice level (LCSW, MFT, LPCC, Psychologist) in the state where you provide services
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be able to pass a basic background check for employment, a Child National Agency Check, and Inquiries (NACI/CNACI) clearance, commonly called a Public Trust clearance
- Face-to-face counseling to military service members and their families (Individuals, Couples, Families, and Children)
- Visibility in assigned school, supporting military-connected students, parents, and staff
- Recommending appropriate referrals and handoffs based on your experienced differential clinical skills to military and community resources according to the needs of military service members and their families
- Developing and/or using approved counseling, training, and education programs and materials
- Communicating information regarding trends and issues at assigned school to Team Leads
- Participating in regular in-service training or other contract activities as assigned
- Participating in after-school events
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.