Business Development Associate
German or French Speaker
Posted on 2/19/2022
- 6 plus months of work place experience
- Ability to demonstrate transferable skill set
- Willingness to be coached and trained
- Determination, curiosity, and creative problem solving
- If in EMEA, fluency in spoken and written German or French or other European languages will be an advantage
- Willingness to work towards requirement and responsibilities of SDR (Intermediate)
- Ability to use GitLab
- Excel in written/verbal communication; Persuasive writing a plus
- Building target lists of account and leads based on lead flow and need within specific territories
- Create emails sequences for top of funnel leads
- Work leads from various sources including field marketing events and leads in nurture
- Support SDRs by researching accounts from targeted lists
- Support vacant territories as needed
- Build up to SDR activity metrics as leads become available
- Learn SDR Process and structure, specifically the SDR tech stack
- Prepare to move into SDR Role
- Complete Tanuki tech 100 level courses
Repository hosting manager tool
It is GitLab's mission to make it so that everyone can contribute. When everyone can contribute, users become contributors and greatly increases the rate of innovation.
- Spending Company Money
- Equity Compensation
- Life Insurance
- Financial Wellness
- Paid Time Off
- Growth and Development Benefit
- GitLab Contribute
- Business Travel Accident Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Part-time contracts
- Meal Train
- Fertility & Family Planning
- Parental Leave
- Collaboration: To achieve results, team members must work together effectively.
- Results: We do what we promised to each other, customers, users, and investors.
- Efficiency: Working efficiently on the right things enables us to make fast progress, which makes our work more fulfilling.
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging.
- Iteration: We do the smallest thing possible and get it out as quickly as possible.
- Transparency: Be open about as many things as possible.