Coding Audit Specialist
Radiology & MIPS
Posted on 8/16/2022
Remote in USA
- High School Degree, plus 5 or more years of radiology coding experience, with 1 year in a senior/lead capacity preferred
- Basic knowledge of CMS MIPS program
- Auditing experience required
- Coding certification required
- Excel experience required
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Flexible mentality: willing and capable of performing varied tasks
- Self-directing, self-starting, requiring little supervisory direction
- Ability to work in a team driven environment
- Assure coding quality standards to include auditing of charges/claims for coding accuracy, creation of audit reports and summaries, and in-depth training of coding personnel
- Respond to coding and documentation questions from staff
- Assist in developing and implementing coding compliance guidelines including creation of education material and performance of training sessions
- Create clinical documentation improvement education to include review of dictated reports, creation and distribution of documentation material for client education
- Maintain professional development and perform interdepartmental duties to include participating in professional development activities to maintain coding certification and continuing education requirements
- Work closely with other team members and departments, establish and maintain audit workflow for assigned audit duties, and communicate with Director regarding projects and assignments
Medical billing and practice management
Zotec Partners' mission is to the contine the pursuit of excellence in the physician revenue cycle management industry by delivering effective solutions through personalized service and measurable client results. The company operates a medical billing and management platform.
- Health - Employee health is important to us. That’s why we provide a wide array of affordable health benefits for our employees and their families. In fact, we haven’t raised our employees’ premiums in over a decade.
- 401(k) - We want to ensure financial comfort for people long after they retire from Zotec. That’s why we help them save for the future by offering a 401k plan with a generous employer match.
- Wellness - We give our employees the opportunity to take part in wellness programs, financial health education, and a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program that provides free, confidential resources on family matters, financial planning, and legal situations.
- Community - Giving back makes our communities better for everyone. Through the Zotec Effect program, our employees are granted Volunteer Time Off to partake in volunteer opportunities and will receive an employer match on their charitable giving. We also provide each employee with giving dollars to help them get started.
- Work and Life - We recognize that people have a life outside of work and that time with loved ones is essential. With PTO, paid holidays, and some remote work opportunities, we make it easy to live a balanced life.
- We believe in a growth mindset and we encourage that for each and every employee. Zotec provides financial education assistance as well as learning and development opportunities.