Posted on 4/30/2021
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote • Denver, CO, USA
- Partner with product, design and engineering to build products that improve the healthcare experience for patients and for healthcare providers
- Understand how our users are using our product and share those insights with the team
- Use data to inform the product strategy and roadmap
- Uncover opportunities to improve our product experience through your analyses
- Lead goal setting for our product and creating dashboards to track success
- Understand the impact of our product launches and opportunities to improve
- Design and analyze A/B tests
- Improve the product teams overall data process and culture
- 4+ years of experience doing quantitative analysis
- Comfort using SQL (knowledge of Python is a bonus)
- Understanding of statistical analysis
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
- Experience working with PMs and product teams
- Experience with Mixpanel and Tableau is a bonus
Book same-day health appointments and video visits
Solv wants to empower consumers to simplify their day-to-day healthcare needs.
- We are currently a remote team with collaborative spaces in the San Francisco Bay Area & Denver.
- No water cooler, no problem! We foster an environment for every Solver to feel connected with Fun-Friday-AMA sessions, virtual lunches and coffee chats, weekly team demos, and more!
- Solv-sponsored social + wellness events like team runs, cook-offs, and improv classes
- 'Everyone deserves to be free from the stress of everyday healthcare' - including our Solvers! We support emotional and physical well-being with generous health benefits and wellness tools.
- Many of us are in a space where work life and home life have integrated. We make it a priority to provide our Solvers extra support there too. We offer monthly benefits for wellness and remote work and Solv Plus memberships, paid parental leave, Commuter benefits, 401(k), and income protection benefits to our Solvers.
Company Core Values
- Solv problems that matter
- Play to win
- You be you
- Constructive candor
- Team Solv
- Own it