Posted on 5/17/2023
Palo Alto, CA, USA
- 3-5 years of Product Management experience at a software company working on user facing applications
- FinTech experience with payments, procure-to-pay, bill pay, AP automation, and/or ERP
- Self-driver who can dive deep into complex problems and drive a team to deliver solutions
- Excellent project management skills
- Relationship-building skills to collaborate with internal subject-matter experts and external customers
- Someone who is obsessed about their stakeholders and can anticipate their needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to grasp complex engineering and product intricacies and simplify them to teach others how they work
- Develop, own and communicate the vision of the product
- Drive product strategy and maintain a prioritized road map
- Own and expand end-to-end product features
- Collaborate daily with Design, Engineering and Go-To-Market teams to bring product through all phases of product development including ideation, design, development, product rollout and launch
- Collaborate with Legal, Finance and Operations organizations to develop functionality that enhances our product offering
- Deliver clear, thoughtful documentation throughout the process which can be easily understood by technical and non-technical decision-makers
- Leverage data to make informed decisions when confronted with ambiguity
- Understand technical dependencies and communicate necessary changes to Engineering counterparts
- Define and deliver on market research objectives and key performance indicators
Corporate travel & expense management platform
TripActions is the only all-in-one travel, corporate card, and expense management solution, providing more than 8,000 customers around the globe with unprecedented visibility and control over spend. Trusted by finance teams and travelers alike, TripActions leverages real-time data to help companies keep traveling employees safe, reduce spend, and drive productivity.
- Flexible Vacation: Take time off when you need it, just work with your manager.
- Healthcare: Medical, dental, and vision for you and your family.
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax transit dollars, $70 a month to ease your commute.
- Parental leave: All parents (birthing and non-birthing) are eligible for paid leave.
- Health and Wellness: Annual wellness stipend and access to a full spectrum of resources.
- Fuel for Connection: We provide in-office snacks and lunches*, fostering community and in-person connections.
- Pet Friendly: Pet insurance with preferred rates and dog friendly offices*.
- 401k: We care about your future and offer a 401k retirement plan program and company match.
- IATAN: Employees can register and receive access to thousands of travel related discounts.
- Connectivity Allowance: We support our employees ability to work seamlessly and confidently while from home and offer a bi-weekly stipend
- Learning & Development: Annual Learning and Development allowance to propel professional growth
Company Core Values
- Focus on Users
- Tech-Forward Solutions
- Lead with Context
- Communicate with Candor
- Raise the Bar
- One Diverse Team