Marketing Operations Manager - Marketo expert
Posted on 5/31/2022
- 3+ years experience in an international marketing operations role working with global teams
- Experience of implementation and use of Marketo is a must and Salesforce
- Fluent with data management tools and data hygiene processes
- Lead nurturing skills and knowledge
- Have a "test & learn" mindset with the mentality to continually assess KPIs to monitor business performance
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communications skills; polished interpersonal and influencing skills
- Highly organised, detail-oriented and collaborative - a real team player
- Naturally curious, energetic and self-motivated individual
- Proficiency in an additional European language a plus
- BA / BS in Marketing or equivalent working experience
- Be a Marketo power user, and the go-to person for advice and questions on Marketo in EMEA
- Support the delivery of high-quality campaigns by producing and building emails, landing pages and nurture programmes
- Benchmark and track the health of the EMEA database and recommend growth strategies in key markets
- Collaborate with HQ teams on EMEA needs, track and communicate progress of regional requests
- Document existing marketing processes and suggest improvements for optimisation and scaling for the future, on matters relating to, marketing operations, marketing automation and campaign execution
- Monitor & maximise email performance through A/B testing and reporting
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives