Vehicle Test Engineer
Posted on 4/30/2021
San Carlos, CA, USA
- B.S. or higher degree in Automotive Engineering, Aerospace, Robotics, Electrical, Mechanical, or Systems Engineering
- 3+ years of test engineering experience in the automobile, robotics or aerospace industry
- Analytical skills and hands-on experience
- Experience with test scripting and data analysis languages such as Python or Matlab
- Cross-disciplinary background and curiosity. Confident with automotive electronics
- Familiar with communication protocols and tools: Ethernet, CAN, LIN
- Develop and execute the technical and logistical planning of vehicle tests including cross-functional coordination with other teams: vehicle engineering, operations, software, and sensors
- Design efficient test programs to achieve test coverage of requirements and scenarios, drawing on simulation, and analysis where possible
- Maintain traceability between requirements, test cases, and results
- Design, develop, and operate test equipment and instrumentation systems
- Troubleshoot and debug issues in the field, and trace failures to correct subsystems
- Perform test data analysis and report test results. Define and develop automated data extraction tools to streamline analysis and reporting
- Experience developing integration and test plans and procedures for safety critical robotic systems and/or autonomous vehicles
- Familiarity with programming languages such as C or C++
- Familiar with AB Dynamics test equipment
- Experience with Linux Systems, OxTS
Self driving car robotics company
Zoox is reinventing personal transportation—making the future safer, cleaner, and more enjoyable for everyone. The company is building the infrastructure for self-driving cars.
- Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Employee Assitance Program
Company Core Values
- We're doing one thing that will change everything.
- It's bigger than any of us.
- One Zoox, one crew.
- Every day is a milestone.