Fluid Systems Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Newport Beach, CA, USA
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, or similar
- 5-7 years of experience designing, building, and commissioning complex fluid systems
- CAD skills (any platform but NX preferred) and ability to make high quality engineering drawings that meet common industry standards
- Demonstrated hands-on fabrication skills
- High competence with, and fluid use of, engineering first principles
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
- Develop fuel, lubrication and fluid systems for piston and turbine engine applications including custom pumps, valves, manifolds integrated engine castings, heat exchangers, electrical devices for fluid handling and sensor packages
- Develop test equipment and conduct component performance testing of pumps and fluid handling systems
- Build prototypes, analyze failures, and transition successful projects into production, this role owns hardware from concept generation to real world use
- Lead design reviews, run analysis, visit vendors, define and execute hardware test plans
- Conduct system level testing on the engine dyno or thrust stand
- Participate in remote site testing and support product test teams in performance or RCA activities
- Work on the coolest engines in the aviation business
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.