Posted on 2/1/2022
Mountain View, CA, USA
- Proven work experience in product management position in a startup and top tech company
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or an equivalent degree
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps, and generate new ideas to improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver short time-to-market solutions
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Experience working with automotive technologies and simulation tools
- Experience working on a product at a startup from Series A to IPO
Software for autonomous vehicles
Applied Intuition is on a mission to make it faster and easier to bring autonomy to the market. Industry-leading companies of all sizes use Applied to comprehensively test and rapidly accelerate their autonomous vehicle development.
- Health insurance - We offer some of the best health insurance options on the market, including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) Match - We offer an employer-matched plan to help you save money for retirement.
- Fitness stipend - Our wellness program supports your health and fitness goals. We pay for your trainers, gym memberships, massages, and more!
- Learning stipend - We invest in your learning and growth by reimbursing you for educational and training expenses.