Customer Marketing Manager
Sportsbook and Daily Fantasy
Posted on 1/20/2023
New York, NY, USA
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- Minimum 5 years experience in marketing, commercial or strategy roles
- Minimum 2 years managing/mentoring experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience preferred
- Strong understanding of marketing and commercial metrics
- Experience in data manipulation and analytics preferred
- Comfortable with querying and logic (SQL knowledge a plus)
- Strong design thinking skills and effective at project management
- Results oriented, with the need to be objective and measure performance
- Metrics driven and continuously seeking improvement of marketing efforts to increase quality and productivity
- Strong analytical approach to decision making with experience of delivering against business outcomes
- An avid sports and gaming fan, and have played FanDuel or competitive products
- Willing to work some non-traditional hours
- Work with a team of Lifecycle Strategy professionals in optimizing our retention programs, looking for opportunities to ideate and test on innovative programs to increase retention, player value, and wallet share
- Design the strategy to enhance new customer lifecycle journeys, using data driven insights and a strong understanding of key business priorities
- Query, manipulate, and leverage customer data to analyze and validate our campaign strategy and develop insights to develop the strategic direction for our retention programs
- Own and oversee the full lifecycle of all retention campaigns for new customers, working closely with analytics, Marketing Technology, operations, and creative stakeholders, from ideation to execution to evaluation across owned and paid channels
- Drive a test & learn approach: create and manage the testing plans, and ensure results are shared and implemented
- Develop extensive knowledge of our data architecture and understand how it impacts customer segmentation and marketing enablement
- Drive forward our ultra-personalized real-time automation strategy, communicating with users at the right time using relevant data points and channels
- Customer Marketing POC with our Casino Cross-Sell Acquisition & Multi-Product marketing teams
- Lead reporting on performance metrics and campaign effectiveness
- Lead other team members to plan and manage the program calendar
- Drive collaboration with key stakeholders to collaborate on campaigns and maintain a continuous feedback loop. Serve as a subject-matter expert, advising business stakeholders on best practices, including promotional and channel strategy
- Recruit and identify top talent while creating an inspiring environment for direct reports to learn and grow
- Knowledge of sports and/or experience working within a heavily regulated industry is a plus
Fantasy sports and online U.S. sportsbook
Fanduel is on a mission to make sports more exciting. The company provides a daily fantasy sports platform with a range of game types for players with a guaranteed prize pool for the winners.
- From peer-to-peer learning to industry conferences, there are a number of ways to develop your career
- From your head to your toes we’ve got you covered with our 100% health insurance coverage
- We keep a well-stocked supply of snacks and refreshments to keep you going throughout the day
- Flexible hours and vacation scheduling let you work when you’re at your best
- We provide the latest tech and equipment, you get the job done
Company Core Values
- We’re not just a company, we’re a collective. And we’re not just coworkers, we’re a community.
- We’re an all-hands-on-deck crew of dreamers, doers, thinkers, makers, builders, breakers, and rebuilders.
- We value teamwork above all else.
- We believe that diversity and inclusiveness are at the core of any good team.
- Passion for building a product our customers will love, passion for being the best in our field, and passion for our own people.