Who we are:
PolyAI builds enterprise voice assistants that carry on natural conversations with customers to solve their problems. Our voice assistants understand customers, regardless of what they say or how they say it. We serve enterprises where customer conversation is an important part of doing business. Our customers include some of the leading names in banking, hospitality, insurance, retail, and telecommunications.
Our enterprise clients deploy PolyAI voice assistants to cut down on wait times and free up live staff to focus on calls requiring empathy and judgment. As a result, our enterprise clients see improved customer satisfaction, employee retention and operational efficiency.PolyAI is searching for a proactive and ambitious Marketing Operations Manager to join our growing team. Reporting into our Head of Revenue Operations and working closely with our Marketing Team, you will help operationalize our marketing strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Own the management of the marketing tech-stack, which includes most notably HubSpot, ABM platform, webinar provider and other tools as required
- Help operationalize our marketing strategy by supporting the strategic and day-to-day running of our marketing operations function
- Work closely with the SVP of Marketing and Head of Demand Generation to support implementation of new tools and automations
- Review processes to find points where technology or process can improve efficiency
- Own the management and marketing-based maintenance of the website
- Partner with existing RevOps team in helping to improve reporting, data integrity and integrations between the various tools and teams
- Manage the marketing attribution model and support building reports to track multi-touch attribution
- Work closely with marketing and sales teams to identify points of friction within our marketing funnel
- Create components of marketing campaigns including email and landing page templates
- Support the Events function through the processing of lists and improvement of the pre and post-event leads process
What you’ll come with:
- 3-5 years of experience in Marketing Operations (ideally at a growing tech company)
- Prior experience administering Hubspot and/or other marketing-tech platforms
- Good general understanding of the marketing ecosystem and processes
PolyAI aspires to lead the digital transformation of customer services through our conversational AI technologies. We believe the best team will consist of people with diverse perspectives, ideas, and cultures, reflecting the multicultural and multilingual background of our customers.
Come do the best work of your life here at PolyAI!
💰 Participation in the company’s employee share options plan
🏥 100% of Single Cost (employee) and 50% of Dependent for medical, dental & vision
👪 Life Insurance
◻️ STD and LTD
💰 The opportunity to contribute to the company’s 401k plan
🏝 20 days vacation + 10 public holidays + paid sick leave
📚 Annual learning and development allowance
🏡 One-off WFH allowance when you join
🧡 Enhanced parental leave
👨👩👧 Company-funded fertility and family-forming programmes
🌸 Menopause care programme with Maven
Equal Opportunity Statement:
PolyAI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment decisions at PolyAI will be based on the business needs without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, neurodiversity status or disability status