Machine Learning Engineer
Posted on 2/1/2022
Cambridge, MA, USA
- You have 3+ years of experience being a major machine learning contributor at a top company, hedge fund, or university
- You have at least one core programming expertise, such as Python (NumPy, SciPy, Pandas), MATLAB, or R
- You have experience with advanced machine learning methods
- You possess strong statistical knowledge, intuition, and experience modeling real data
- You demonstrate effective coding, documentation, and communication habits
- You have a strong research acumen and experiment design skills
- You have the ability and credibility to lead a team
- You have a stellar ability to communicate even the most complicated methods and results to a broad, often non-technical audience
- Several of the following terms should hold deep meaning for you: LSTM, lookahead bias, bagging, boosting, stacking, information retrieval, batch norm, entity recognition, bootstrapping, Glorot initialization, Kullback-Leibler divergence, GLOVE, SMAPE, HMM, MAP, exponential family, VC dimension, EM, L1, TD(Lambda)
- Your GitHub/Kaggle profile shows a project or problems you've tackled
- You have relevant research or publications
- You are a specialist in deep learning in an academic setting or production-grade machine learning
- You will conduct original research on large proprietary and open source data sets
- Identify, research, prototype, and build predictive products
- You will build cutting-edge models for understanding vast amounts of textual data
- Write production code
- You will write tests to ensure the robustness and reliability of your productionized models
- You will work closely with software engineers to build incredible systems
Kenshoo is the global leader in agile marketing software.
Kensho is committed to creating a kind, diverse and equitable workplace, fostering a sense of belonging, and ensuring that the company is a place where employees can bring their whole selves to work. The company develops agile marketing software.
- Health - 100% employer-paid insurance that covers you and your family... and more
- Wellness - 26 weeks paid parental leave, flexible work hours... and more
- Growth - 6% 401K match, 20K tuition reimbursement, Knowledge Days... and more
- Go Team - We put the team before ourselves. We aren’t selfish. We disagree but commit.
- Empowerment - We prefer a flat hierarchy and don’t pay much attention to titles. We encourage intelligent risk-taking; we like action, and we don’t waste time.
- Inclusion - We encourage differences. We respect and seek out backgrounds and opinions that are different from our own.
- Open Communication - We default to openness and happily acknowledge and embrace failures so we can learn from them.
- Pursuit of Excellence - We never sacrifice our high bar and optimize under the assumption that quality work hours from the best people are the scarcest resource.