Regional Sales Manager
Intimates / Apparel
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- 5-7 years of experience managing wholesale/retail accounts with a focus on regional accounts, department stores, independent/boutique retailers
- Experience selling in the Apparel / Intimates categories
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; highly self-motivated
- High level of personal integrity
- Experience with a CRM, ex. Salesforce
- Strong understanding of Key Microsoft Office platforms, especially Excel
- Requires some travel for customer meetings, trade shows, store checks, and customer presentations
- Build and grow customer relationships
- Drive sales based on annual plans at each customer
- Understand and communicate point of sale as available
- Identifies item opportunities, by item, by brand and by customer
- Build promotional plans by customer for each key selling season
- Manage opportunities worksheet and communicate wins/losses as they happen
- Responsible for finding ways to build relationships with our key customers
- Responsible for bringing on new customers and improving our coverage in the green grass segment
Next-generation consumer goods company
Thrasio's mission is to reimagine how the world’s most loved products become accessible to everyone.
- See more of the world and your family with unlimited paid time off.
- Own a stake in Thrasio and be rewarded for your hard work.
- Learn and grow with free access to subscription sites and educational events.
- WFPMA (work from pretty much anywhere) or in one of our offices.
- Collaborate with incredibly smart folks, 95% of whom say they’d recommend Thrasio as a great place to work.