Posted on 12/10/2022
Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
- Minimum of 3-5 years of credit analysis experience with a preference for expertise in high yield and stressed credit
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and communication skills
- Ability to perform covenant analysis
- Buy side experience preferred
- CFA preferred
- Solution-oriented and intellectually curious
- Analyze investment opportunities across the capital structure
- Perform fundamental and relative value analysis
- Generate investment ideas and opportunities across the capital structure
- Work closely with research team members and portfolio managers
- Research and analyze industry trends, issuer credit worthiness, and financial market data
Diversified global investment hedge fund
Bracebridge Capital’s mission is to pursue investment strategies primarily within the global fixed income markets with the objectives of capital preservation and absolute return without significant correlation to equity, interest rate and foreign exchange markets.. The company is a leading hedge fund manager that primarily manages private investment funds that serve endowments, foundations, pension funds and other institutional and high-net-worth investors.
Company Core Values
- Strategic - We meticulously analyze risk to pursue an absolute return strategy for our diversified investor base.
- Dedicated - We value curiosity and mentorship as key components of our investment process.
- Collaborative - We derive our strength from a collaborative team of smart, driven, and creative people.