MuleSoft Business Operations Program Manager
Posted on 3/29/2022
Washington, USA • Oregon, USA • California, USA • Georgia, USA • New York...
- Create and manage project plans
- Monitor and review project progress and timelines and adjust schedules and plans as needed
- Lead meetings with varying stakeholders for discovery and issue resolution to ensure project success
- Ensure on time and on budget delivery of projects with proper governance during the execution of the project
- Manage day-to-day execution of project implementations and work on bringing individual deliverables to closure personally and as a team
- Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation, and status updates to key stakeholders for the project
- Manage a variety of interrelated projects, requiring complex cross-functional teamwork and management at the program level
- Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytical skills
- Facilitate requirements gathering and assist with the creation of project deliverables, as needed
- Identify opportunities to leverage all Salesforce technologies
- Facilitate review sessions
- Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management
- As necessary, write and review QA and UAT test scripts
- Manage UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance sign-off
- Prepare user documentation and training documentation as necessary with strengths in curtailing materials for the intended audiences
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business/technical process improvements
- Establish and maintain advisor relationships with client project stakeholders by providing vision and future product roadmap information
- Have courageous conversations regarding resources and timeline and formally capture and communicate outcomes of those meetings
- 5+ years experience in Project Management Role with proven track record of delivering business value
- 5+ years experience managing cross functional projects/changes for large organizations
- 5+ years experience successfully managing large programs with multiple sub-projects and project managers. Sales, M&A, and integration experience are highly valued
- Implementing enterprise-scale software solutions, CRM and Salesforce.com implementation experience preferred
- Experience with business process expertise and sales lifecycle are crucial
- Manage the Software Development Lifecycle and Agile Software development practices
- Demonstrated project leadership skills, with direct responsibility for managing project teams, budget and schedule
- Demonstrated negotiation, conflict management and leadership skills
- Demonstrated project management skills with very large cross-functional teams
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience presenting to executive leadership and handling sensitive customer escalations
- Ability to weigh business and technical requirements to produce project plans and estimates
- Ability to lead both small and enterprise-wide engagements, facilitate meetings, mentoring teams of junior team members and effectively managing client escalations
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment
- Ability to be flexible with a positive attitude and learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Ability to be productive in a fast-paced environment with a minimal direction
- PMP Certification and Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin, Sales, Service, Marketing, etc.) preferred but not necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and/or Information Technology or equivalent experience
Customer relationship management (CRM) software
Salesforce's mission is to empower companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company operates a CRM platform for businesses.
- Trust: Nothing is more important than trust.
- Customer Success: When our customers succeed, we succeed.
- Innovation: Innovation comes from everyone.
- Equality: We all have a role to play.
- Sustainability: We lead boldly to address the climate emergency.