Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United Kingdom
- At least 3 years' working with or for Higher Education organisations is desirable
- Experience in using quantitative data analysis to understand and improve performance
- A strong understanding of labour market information
- Able to work and be adaptable in a fast moving ever changing growth business
- A commercial mindset, comfortable with balancing revenue targets with a real sense of customer focus
- Ability to comfortably and proactively engage customers, especially those at a senior strategic level within a range of organisations
- Ability to convey complex information clearly to a wide range of audiences
- Demonstrable passion for Lightcast's vision and the markets that we serve
- Ability to work well independently but also as part of a team
- Ability to work in detail as well as grasp the bigger picture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to make connections, network, influence and inspire
- Ability to be well organised, multitask, plan and prioritise workload in order to achieve personal and organisational goals
- Experience of managing relationships within large, complex organisations
- Experience of creating training materials and other supporting media, e.g., webinars
- Be passionate about and take an active interest in the application of labour market data and its use within Lightcast products to solve customer problems; drawing upon technical support/our economists where appropriate
- Establish and develop relationships with senior leaders and product leads within each customer organisation
- Understand and articulate market needs by engaging with customers; gaining feedback to identify their key business drivers, problems and challenges
- Deliver an exceptional high quality service to customers
- Progress and deliver subscription renewals against agreed targets
- Maintain robust and accurate data within relevant business systems
- Manage customer accounts and identify opportunities for growth; providing advice on the account; progress up-selling opportunities; refer cross-selling opportunities to Sales colleagues
- Act upon customer insight and intelligence; connect customers to better solutions or progress issues with colleagues in product, innovation, sales and marketing as appropriate
- Quickly respond to customer queries, addressing issues and recommending solutions, deferring to technical support for resolution where necessary
- Deliver high quality product demonstrations and training. This includes developing and maintaining innovative training materials and media to provide structured support to clients
- Contribute to marketing and sales communications as needed (e.g., newsletters, webinars, blogs, customer case studies etc)
- Work with colleagues on the implementation of physical and online events and workshops aimed at sharing best practice between clients, creating a client community that enables us to better understand and serve their needs
- Maintain a high profile in relevant sectors through attendance and contribution to relevant events and undertake webinars and participate in other promotional activities which support customers and/or new sales
- Be passionate about labour market data. Take an active interest in the application of labour market data and its use within Lightcast products to solve customer problems, drawing upon technical support/our economists where appropriate
- Work closely with the Product Team, feeding back customer insight and ideas which will help to continuously improve Lightcast tools
- Assist in other roles that will complement Lightcast's success
- Adhere to Company's core values
Economic development agency
Emsi's mission is to use data to drive economic prosperity.
- Work/life balance - We offer flexible work schedules that allow you a great work-life balance. We believe a healthy balance between home and the office best equips you to succeed in today’s world.
- Vacation - Right off the bat, you receive two weeks of paid vacation time every year. These two weeks increase up to four, based on the longevity of your employment.
- Health & wellness - Medical, dental, and vision coverage? You got it. For you and your dependents? You bet! We also provide 401K, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability.
- Parental leave - Emsi is a family-friendly workplace. New mothers receive six weeks of paid leave and fathers receive two weeks so families can take the time to enjoy their new additions!
- Holidays - Emsi offers over two weeks of paid holidays a year. We also close the office from Dec. 25th to Jan 1st.
Company Core Values
- Work with Gratitude - We always lead and work with a sense of gratitude
- Partner with Customers - We relentlessly serve our customers
- Operate as a Team - We have fun, win, and celebrate our success together
- Sustain our Company - We operate a profitable, growing company