Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 4+ years of field experience in similar role or in a program/operations management role with an energy, construction, architecture, mining or engineering organization
- Prior experience with a SaaS company or working knowledge of enterprise SaaS products
- Pre-sales, solutions engineering or customer-facing experience with enterprise SaaS platforms desirable
- Must be able to obtain a Part 107 UAV pilot's license within your first 3 months
- Able to travel domestically and visit customers approximately 50% of the time with the possibility for international travel. Active passport and ability to travel internationally is required
- Exceptional communication skills, including demonstrated experience in delivering solutions proposals to C-suite and executive-level stakeholders
- Thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment, with superior organizational and time-urgency skills
- Able to work Monday - Friday 8-5PM EST, but variable hours may be required due to the nature of role, travel, and customer engagements
- Consult with existing and prospective customers to identify the current state of their reality capture program, identify and document current pain points, collaborate on solutions, and drive successful evaluations to align their needs with DroneDeploy's solutions
- Collaborate with the sales team (average 2-4 AEs) on opportunity qualification, demonstrations, proof-of-concept presentations, RFP responses and business justification in a presales capacity
- Work with Sales & Customer Success to grow customers into DroneDeploy advocates and accelerate adoption through programmatic engagement strategies, training and consultation
- Conduct analysis to determine the best path for solving business problems/opportunities that may include process improvement, systems enhancement, user training on DroneDeploy's Product, and/or hardware recommendations such as drones, mobile devices, 360 cameras, etc
- Partner with Marketing to conduct group training webinars and in-person sessions to educate customers on DroneDeploy's platform
- Develop a mastery of DroneDeploy solutions Unified Aerial and Ground Products, Aerial and Ground Automation tools, and Intelligence products, as well as our service offerings
Drone mapping software
At DroneDeploy, their mission is to make the skies open and accessible for everyone. Trusted by users across a variety of industries, they are transforming how businesses collect, manage, and interpret drone data.
- Make it happen
- Build trust
Company Core Values
- Hybrid Workplace - We believe that people do best when they're happy at work. Whether you’re happiest working from home or want to join us in the office, it’s OK with us.
- Great Benefits - It's important to support physical and mental well-being, so we offer the kind of benefits that help meet employee needs and those of their dependents.
- Growth and Development - We're in a dynamic and innovative industry and we’re committed to investing in our employees to ensure they're growing, creating and breaking new ground in their careers.
- Work / Life Balance - Time away from work is important to recharge your batteries and enjoy life. We provide flexible hours, paid time off, and work with employees to support their priorities.