GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com
to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $35 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
The GoodRx Provider team is looking for a customer-centric Product Manager to drive engagement with our Provider product, built specifically for healthcare providers. This PM will be responsible for creating valuable new experiences on the GoodRx platform for prescribing healthcare providers including doctors, physicians assistants, nurse practitioners, and more. Our mission is to empower providers by creating a single place where they can go to see all drug access and affordability solutions together, so providers can focus on what they do best – treat their patients.
Working closely with designers, researchers, data analysts, and developers, you’ll identify, prioritize, and build tools to solve real provider pain points – both on our platform, and through partner integrations.
The ideal candidate is empathetic, detail-oriented, and strong with data and customer insights. A passion for providers, patients, and improving the healthcare system is a must. We’re looking for a strategic thinker who can leverage quantitative and qualitative data and work well with engineers, designers, researchers and data analysts to inform the team’s roadmap. This individual will work closely with cross-functional teams as well as internal and external stakeholders, and great communication and collaboration skills are required. Candidates need to be comfortable working with industry partners while also representing the needs of the customer to create great experiences. Experience working in healthcare and with providers is strongly preferred.
- Own the vision and strategy for your product area
- Define goals and success with clear, measurable objectives and key results
- Drive engagement with existing customers by building and delivering thoughtful tools and features to solve real provider pain points.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to drive product strategy and vision, define requirements, and guide the team through the development process
- Create well-scoped requirements and prioritize work for teams of engineers, designers and data analysts Execute product commitments effectively to consistently deliver meaningful impact to the business
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute go-to-market plans.
- Work with data and business intelligence analysts to perform deep data dives to generate actionable insights that inform your product roadmap
- Continuously experiment to validate new hypotheses and drive towards your product’s goals
- Communicate project updates and results to key stakeholders, including executive leadership.
- Collaborate with customer researchers to identify new opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of product management experience, with a track record of delivering successful projects.
- Healthcare and provider related experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent execution skills, and an ability to navigate around complex problems
- Demonstrated ability to deliver large-scale product features and improvements
- A passion for impact and the grit to solve problems in order to drive faster results
- Data-driven by default, with demonstrated proficiency using analytics and testing best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and work effectively with cross-functional teams and leadership.
- Willingness to explore and own initiatives outside the scope of your product area
- Proven ability to clearly present your team’s work to management
- A humble, collaborative, and team-first spirit
- Passion for healthcare and the GoodRx mission
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g. business, engineering, computer science).
Nice to Have
- Experience working with healthcare providers, insurance companies, or retail pharmacies.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Experience working on new, zero to one initiatives
- Technical background
Compensation decisions are determined using a variety of factors such as skill set, experience, and education or certifications. If we extend an offer for employment, we will consider all individual qualifications. Below are our salary ranges for this position based on office location:
San Francisco Office: $119,000 - $179,000
New York Office: $109,000 - $164,000
GoodRx also offers additional compensation programs such as annual cash bonuses and annual equity grants for most positions as well as generous benefits. Our great benefits offerings include medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with a company match, an ESPP, unlimited vacation, "Take Care of Yourself" days, 11 paid holidays, and 72 hours of sick leave. GoodRx also offers additional benefits like mental wellness and financial wellness programs, fertility benefits, supplemental life insurance for you and your dependents, company-paid short-term and long-term disability, and more!
At GoodRx, we deeply value in-person connection and collaboration and feel that is key to our company culture. GoodRx is a hybrid work environment and we ask employees to be in the office a minimum of twice a week to one of our hubs in Santa Monica, San Fransico and New York City.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $35 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.