Posted on 4/4/2023
Washington, DC, USA
- 12+ months experience or internship in recruiting coordination or HR
- Incredibly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Experience prioritizing multiple functions and tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Creative and process-driven; being able to look for ways to improve our processes
- Friendly and professional demeanor as this role will be on the frontline as one of the first points of contact at Kensho
- Ability to effectively communicate and forge working relationships across the organization, even in a remote working environment
- Assist with the Recruiting process throughout all aspects of the employee lifecycle from initial candidate contact to a new hire's day one
- Partner with recruiters and hiring leaders to design and schedule interviews
- Help to make candidates feel welcomed and ensure virtual on-site interviews run smoothly
- Be responsible for owning and juggling multiple schedules and miscellaneous projects
- Ensure job approvals, postings, and updates are accurate and done in a timely manner
- Cultivate a seamless onboarding experience by coordinating post-offer follow-ups and maintaining frequent communications with new hires to prepare them for their first day
- Act as the main point of contact for new hire onboarding questions and ensure all inquiries are answered and/or properly routed
- Coordinate interview shadowing for new interviewers
- Assist in campus recruiting efforts including career fairs and internship hiring
Kenshoo is the global leader in agile marketing software.
Kensho is committed to creating a kind, diverse and equitable workplace, fostering a sense of belonging, and ensuring that the company is a place where employees can bring their whole selves to work. The company develops agile marketing software.
- Health - 100% employer-paid insurance that covers you and your family... and more
- Wellness - 26 weeks paid parental leave, flexible work hours... and more
- Growth - 6% 401K match, 20K tuition reimbursement, Knowledge Days... and more
Company Core Values
- Go Team - We put the team before ourselves. We aren’t selfish. We disagree but commit.
- Empowerment - We prefer a flat hierarchy and don’t pay much attention to titles. We encourage intelligent risk-taking; we like action, and we don’t waste time.
- Inclusion - We encourage differences. We respect and seek out backgrounds and opinions that are different from our own.
- Open Communication - We default to openness and happily acknowledge and embrace failures so we can learn from them.
- Pursuit of Excellence - We never sacrifice our high bar and optimize under the assumption that quality work hours from the best people are the scarcest resource.