Who We Are
Wayfair’s Storefront team is responsible for designing, building, analyzing, and managing the entire Customer experience on Wayfair’s websites and mobile app. This role is for a person that is passionate about users and has a desire to help deliver positive consumer experiences through research.
What You’ll Do
As a User Researcher on the Storefront team, you will be empowered to plan and run research projects end-to-end, including defining clear problem statements, framing project goals and ingoing research assumptions and questions, scoping and selecting the appropriate methods and tools, supporting in recruitment, running/facilitating research activities, analyzing and synthesizing data, sharing and socializing findings, etc. Ultimately, you will influence and persuade cross-functional leaders and more senior partners to act on your findings.
What You’ll Need
- Professional experience - approx. 2+ years of professional experience in research, with at least 1+ year of user research experience specifically
- Mixed methods research experience - you will scope and execute on qualitative and/or quantitative research plans, selecting the appropriate methodology to answer key product and research questions
- Recruitment experience - you will work closely with Research Operations to define & handle UXR study recruitment needs, logistics, scheduling, and incentives
- Analysis and storytelling skills - you will need to clearly synthesize and present UXR insights to key stakeholders with actionable takeaways
- Collaboration skills - you will collaborate across functions such as Product Design, Content Strategy, Product Management, Analytics, Engineering and more
- Proficiency in research and design tools - such as Qualtrics, Userzoom/Usertesting, Optimal Workshop, Reduct, Full Story, Resonate, Figma and Miro.
- Product centric mindset – your research will be focused on the digital CX and helping product and design to discover and deliver on new opportunities
- Design thinking experience - you will likely run and participate in ideation sessions and design sprints. We want to hear your ideas and see you build on other’s ideas
Candidates for this position may be based in Boston, MA or Toronto, ON, and will be expected to comply with their team’s hybrid work schedule requirements.
Interested in this role? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not completely sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person to join our team!
Assistance for Individuals with Disabilities
Wayfair is fully committed to providing equal opportunities for all individuals, including individuals with disabilities. As part of this commitment, Wayfair will make reasonable accommodations to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified individuals with disabilities, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on business operations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
For more information about applying for a career at Wayfair, visit our FAQ page here
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
We are interested in retaining your data for a period of 12 months to consider you for suitable positions within Wayfair. Your personal data is processed in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice (which can found here: https://www.wayfair.com/careers/privacy). If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us at [email protected] If you would rather not have us retain your data please contact us anytime at [email protected]