Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Chicago, IL, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Minimum 3 years professional C++ Development Experience in modern C++ (11 or later)
- A strong understanding of object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms
- A solid foundation in programming with the ability to think, communicate, and write maintainable code
- Experience with complex distributed applications and scalable performance
- Proficiency with Linux/VCS/CI workflows
- Demonstrated ability to produce algorithmic code in a fast-paced environment
- Work with researchers to implement research studies, simulate trading strategies, and develop algorithms to compete in financial markets
- Design trading strategy simulation software optimized for high fidelity and throughput
- Develop software for large scale data acquisition, storage, access, and visualization
- Work with a team to maintain and extend our existing data analysis infrastructure and toolset
- Create user interfaces for data exploration and post trade analysis
- Accelerate the research lifecycle from strategy prototype to production deployment
- Evaluate new technology and improve our technology stack
Proprietary trading firm
DRW's mission is to build revolutionary finance. The company is doing this by building a system that applies modeling, technology and quantitative research to identify opportunities in the global financial markets.
- Daily catered breakfast & lunch
- Social events
- Gym subsidy
- Flexible work arrangements
- Monthly tastings
- Game room
- On-site yoga classes and meditation
- Employee led affinity groups
- Mentor/mentee outings
- Trivia nights
- Educational opportunities
- DRW-sponsored sports teams
- Poker tournament
- Private mother's suite
Company Core Values
- Integrity - In order to collaborate thoughtfully and build strong relationships, we value transparency and hold ourselves and our people accountable.
- Critical thought - We like solving problems and discussing technical and research topics. We question what we think we know.
- Learning - Continual growth and exploration, both formally and in our day-to-day interactions, helps build our skills individually and as a team.
- Challenge consensus - We achieve the highest standard of success by challenging our decision making every day. Our formula? Strong opinions, loosely held.
- Preparation - Always be prepared for the expected and the unexpected. We adapt as the markets evolve, and in-depth research helps us do that.
- Respect - Our work environment is diverse, and that diversity makes us stronger. We collaborate thoughtfully, and hold each other in high regard.
- Sense of urgency - In a fast-paced industry, we adapt and are always ready to act. Priorities shift, objectives evolve and we move quickly to adjust.