About the role:
We are building a team of knowledgeable sales leaders with experience selling multi-year software agreements. Our customers are primarily large Specialty Pharmacies, Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs), Health Systems / IDNs and large independent Physician Practices. Join us to improve back-office operations by automating repetitive phone calls. Our solution frees up our customers’ time so they can spend more time helping patients.
The National Account Executive - ASC will be responsible for prospecting and selling Infinitus automation solutions. Additional responsibilities include client and market analysis, analyzing business processes, leading prospecting, and retention. The Account Executive - ASC will be a natural relationship builder with a demonstrated ability to nurture executive relationships. This role will function as a subject matter expert on business workflow and data platforms that take place in the ASC market.
This position may include up to 60% domestic travel.
At Infinitus, you will:
- Achieves sales objectives and quota by providing independent sales coverage of assigned accounts or within assigned territory, as well as client retention of assigned territory.
- Successfully position value / benefits with “C level” decision makers.
- Contribute to sales pipeline growth through Growth & Retention initiatives (3-4x quota).Match your deep knowledge of clients to a short- and long-term solution roadmap with expected value and results creating a trusted high-performance partner/advisor relationship.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a demonstrated effective use of selling skills and has consistently achieved or exceeded forecast over a sustained period of time.
- Has a minimum of five (5) years healthcare solution software and service sales experience.
- Has successful SP / Health System / ASC direct sales experience with a strong track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Has a proven ability to position value / benefits with “C level” decision makers; ability to initiate and develop successful selling strategies; ability to fully negotiate contracts and close profitable business.
- Has a sense of urgency, is action-oriented and results driven.
- A person with a strong “hands on’’ and disciplined work ethic.
- Someone who sets a quick pace and constantly raises the bar for themselves towards higher levels of achievement.
- Demonstrates initiative, innovation, continual learning, and personal development.
- Works well in both individual and team environments.Has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and pre-IPO stock options
- 100% company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance (for employee)
- Mental & Behavioral Health Benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Leave programs for life events
- Team Building Events & Happy Hours
- A great company culture with a strong emphasis on diversity, equity and inclusion
Infinitus Systems, Inc. is an early stage startup building a voice automation platform to enable businesses to communicate with each other efficiently. Infinitus has raised $51.4M to date and is backed by Kleiner Perkins, Coatue Management and Google Ventures. Healthcare is one of the biggest contributors to the US GDP and we are on a mission to reduce the complexity and spend on healthcare backoffices. At Infinitus, you will have a unique perspective on the development of cutting edge technology while working with major players across the healthcare industry in the US.
Infinitus is made up of engineers, product managers, AI trainers, and operations specialists who collaborate on all kinds of projects. We not only encourage each other to do our best work, we also share our pet pictures, our favorite recipes, and stories from our vacations.
At Infinitus Systems, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Infinitus Systems believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.