Posted on 3/26/2022
New York, NY, USA
- 6+ years of relevant FP&A experience
- Ability to building relationships with senior level leaders across various departments
- Extensive financial modeling and reporting experience
- Progressive experience in the ad tech and/or advertising industries
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and other financial applications (ERPs, BI Tools, etc). We utilize Sage Intacct, Workday, Power BI, Looker, and Adaptive Insights
- Hands-on detail & oriented individual willing to be immersed in all aspects of the finance function
- Excellent communication skills, able to clearly and accurately message complex concepts in an easy to understand format
- Proactive work ethic and ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience
- Bachelor's degree (B.S./B.A.) in Accounting, Finance or related field
- MBA/CFA a plus
- Develop and oversee analysis
- Function as Finance Business Partner for key stakeholders throughout the organization
- Drive operational efficiencies throughout the organization - automating tasks wherever possible
- Create (where applicable) and manage month end and ad hoc reporting for Vista, management, investors and banks, as well as presentations for Board of Directors
- Define key performance indicators and develop audience appropriate reports
- Manage expense budgets for various departments
- Build/streamline/maintain balance sheet and cash flow forecast as well as long-term three statement financial model
- Build/streamline/maintain market/product profitability analysis and reporting
- Additional responsibilities and projects as needed
- Any management/team lead/leadership experience is a plus, but not a must
Global technology and data company
IAS's mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality.
- Healthcare: Comprehensive health insurance
- Flexible PTO: Take what you need, when you need it
- Retirement: 401k match in the US, country-specific pension plans
- Parental leave: Full maternity and paternity leave
- Community: Volunteer opportunities
- Celebrating team players: Peer-nominated awards
- Meals and snacks: Stocked kitchens to fuel your day
- Team events: Frequent happy hours, parties and outings
- We Innovate: We build cool stuff. Innovation is at the core of what we do. We build products, deliver solutions, and generate ideas that provide valuable functions for our customers.
- We Are Accountable: We hold ourselves and each other accountable for our conduct with teammates and our customers. We take full ownership for our deliverables.
- We Are One Team: We value and rely on each other. We are inclusive. We show up for each other, and we act with empathy and consideration for the benefit of the team.
- We Do the Right Thing: Regardless of whether anyone is looking or not. We act with honesty, transparency, and integrity in working with each other and with our customers.
- We Are Customer Obsessed: We put the customer front and center of everything that we do. Our customers’ success is our success.
- We have a Bias for Action: Speed matters in business. We move at high velocity and we privilege risk-taking.