Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- Have started to familiarize yourself with the Out-Of-Home (OOH) advertising industry
- Have learned about the assets that we offer in the New York City market, as well as regional and national markets
- Have shadowed phone calls from seasoned team members, practicing approach, pitching Intersection as a company, and learning about client opportunities
- Have started to prospect and cold call new businesses
- Have a deep understanding of the OOH industry and how to pitch
- Have built effective relationships with clients from your existing book of business
- Have developed and implemented effective market sales and strategies for new business opportunities
- Be securing at least one face to face meeting per day
- Be starting to generate revenue for the company
- Have a steady flow of revenue from new business prospects, bringing new advertisers to Intersection
- Be meeting and exceeding quarterly and annual targets
- Be well-versed in using research and analysis to create rationale and recommendations for proposed solutions
- Have developed the skill set to grow average deal size and client retention rate, using relationships and better understanding to consistently increase billings
- You are a highly motivated self-starter with a proven sales track record and strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Professional experience should include selling media locally, in both static and digital. Out-Of-Home advertising sales experience is a plus
- You should be comfortable with finding and retaining new business with a competitive drive while being a teammate
- You should have media sales experience with a competitive mentality
- A Bachelor's Degree is preferred
Out of home advertising
Intersection believes that by bridging the digital and physical worlds they can help people get the most out of their city. With award-winning products like Link, the largest and fastest free public Wi-Fi network in the world, Intersection elevates the urban experience with real-time information, wayfinding, and connectivity.
- Health: Comprehensive coverage for you and your family
- Retirement: 401(k) employer match
- Vacation: Unlimited PTO for full-time, salaried employees
- Security: Life and Disability Insurance
- Training: Personal and professional development
- Commuter Coverage: Pre-tax coverage for your trip to work
- Referral Bonus: Get paid to bring your friends to work with you
- Snacks: Fully stocked pantries and refrigerators
- Communication: Cell phone reimbursement
- Celebrate: Company and team parties and events
Company Core Values
- Humans First - People are at the heart of everything we do.
- Be Fearless - We are a place for people who envision a better future and aren’t afraid to take on ambitious challenges.
- Embrace Agility - An agile mindset and continuous improvement is central to everything we do.
- Results Matter - We are responsible for our commitments to each other and to our customers.
- Do the Right Thing - We hold ourselves to the highest levels of personal and professional integrity.