Senior Client Partner
Posted on 9/22/2022
- Field-based direct sales/business development experience
- Experience in consistently meeting or exceeding individual quarterly ACV/Revenue targets
- Proven track record to structure, develop and complete strategic agreements
- Comfortable representing a technology company and working with CTOs, engineers, or other technical staff to build solutions
- Complete the full sales process from identifying, through to closing, new customer and existing customer opportunities
- Creatively thinking and implementing our sales strategy around the Gaming industry
- Establish business relationships with commercial customers
- Collaborating across Unity's divisions (including Sales Development, Marketing, and Field Engineering) around key initiatives and deals
- Direct sales experience with SaaS, technology licensing or middleware
- Expertise in strategic selling structures, contract negotiation, deal closing, pipeline management, forecasting, and account planning
- Experience working with a major Sales Methodology
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.